URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 191
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Audition?"

Posted by hooty on 08-13-04 at 01:33 PM
How do I get on Joe Millionaire? I have the greatest hook. Not only am I not a millionaire, I'm currently incarcerated for something I didn't do (seriously, but that's another story). The first and foremost hook is that I reside at a penal institution that allows me to work in the community at a job of my choosing. What if that job were at a mansion full of women who think I'm rich? Wouldn't that be rich? Not to mention I have some great ideas for curves to be thrown along the way. And yes I am good-looking and talented. I was a professional artist and musician before this happened. My e-mail is justhootme@yahoo.com. Does anyone know how to help me? I'm serious, no puns please.thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Audition?"
Posted by seahorse on 08-31-04 at 01:55 AM
If you are selected I would faint due to your incarceration.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Bebo on 08-31-04 at 04:25 PM
As a moderator on some of the other forums, I regret to inform you that there are no pun-free zones here.

I know, just play along.

Posted by sharon3 on 07-24-13 at 02:32 AM
MAKE $18,000 OR MORE MONTHLY WITH PERFECT MONEY
How to convert $15 to $18000 in 30 days only. This is a legitimate Money making Scheme with WORLD WIDE APPEAL AND POTENTIAL OF ERADICATING POVERTY. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars and building massive down line before anyone can earn. In the past you may have to market some products as well. However thanks to PERFECT MONEY and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO!
And what's more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! In this program there are no products whatsoever to sell. This is a one time investment of only $15 through your PERFECT MONEY account that will INSTANTLY transform your life. This program has been modified to make it very easy and fast for anyone who desires to earn a good income from the internet.
THIS IS HOW THE BUSINESS WORKS.
How to Turn $15 into $18,000 in 30 Days with PERFECT MONEY Account:
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT. I turned $15 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you for FREE. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!
STILL NEED PROOF?
Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $15 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and although I haven't made $15,000 yet, I'm already up to $9,135. I'm absolutely humbled by this wonderful idea." –Emeka Obikpo,
Owerri, NG.

"Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 400 e-mail's out like you said and then I just
forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my Perfect Money account a week later, there was over $5,000, in after 20 days I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!"-
Juan Tovar, Brooklyn, NY

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my Perfect money account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" –
Richard Barrie. Boulder, CO. Manhattan.

THE ONLY THINGS YOU WILL NEED ARE:
* An internet connection,
* A Perfect Money account with at least $15 deposited in it and
* just 15 to 30 minutes of your time.
This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.
Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .
REQUIREMENTS:

#1 An internet connection.
#2 A Perfect Money account.
Now follow the steps: 1-4

STEP #1:
If you're not already a Perfect Money user, the very first thing you need to do is go to this website http://www.perfectmoney.is and SIGN UP. It takes just 2 minutes! Perfect Money is one of the most secure epayment means, and Perfect Money has already made headway into the European and Asian market. You can open account with
Perfect Money from anywhere in the world.
Here are their features
Send Fee: Free but if you want to make a private payment which is optional. ($0.5)
Receive money: FREE OF CHARGE. Perfect Money is a Multicurrency account.
• USD;
• EUR;
• GOLD.
Account Funding: There are many verified Perfect Money exchangers for every country.
Perfect moneyS is the best online payment processing service. They have all the features that is needed plus it is scam free and that is because of the wonderful verification process they have for their accounts, and when you signup for an account, you have the options of depositing/withdrawing your funds in USD, EURO and Metals..

STEP #2:
Sending Perfect Money
"It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive."
Now all you have to do is send $3.00 by way of Perfect Money to each of the five Perfect Money accounts once you must have funded your account with $17only (service charge 0.5%).Then send $3 to each of the accounts on the List then remove the top one and place yours in the #5 spot on the list of accounts #1-#5. Remember your Perfect Money account number becomes #5.
#1 U4213678 -------------Remove this account number,
#2 U1735284 -------------This one should go to the top position,
#3 U5342479 -------------followed by this one,
#4 U4364070 -------------then this one,
#5 U4691493 -------------Here is where your account number comes in after making $3 payments to the five accounts numbers above, then you move that one up as usual.
Note - Once you have made your payments to all the PERFECT MONEY accounts numbers above, send a mail with your payment details to (pmnetworkdatabase@outlook.com ) so that your account would be added to the Perfect Money database of participants in this program. (Otherwise your account won’t be registered and no money for you), this is what makes this business real and there is no room for cheat. This program is being monitored online round the clock to fish out violators. The managers of this program creates BOARDS (Like the one above) from where anyone can enter. Anyone who violates this LIFE TRANSFORMING SCHEME will have his account closed and his money frozen. The reason why your account should be at the 5th position is that your account continues to get paid to for a long time till it comes to the first position and payments would stop. By then your account must have
been up to $30,000. You may start posting again by joining from the bottom of the Board assigned to you. Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! And a business! You pay $15 to register and you get paid $3 by thousands of people from different parts of the glob who will join under you.

STEP #3:
Adding Your Perfect money account number. After you send your five $3.00 payments, it's your turn to add your liberty reserve account number to the list! And send a mail with your payment details as instructed above for instant registration for the success of the business on your side. Once you have paid to all the accounts given, take the #1 account off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one level. The number 5 becomes 4 and 4 becomes 3, etc. Then put YOUR account number (your Perfect Money account number) as #5 on the list.
**MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER**

STEP #4:
Copy the whole of this letter (after you must have paid $3.00 to all the numbers above, your account registered and you have edited the letter with your acc. Number at position 5) to 200 internet groups, message boards, forums etc......
The Pure Joy of Receiving Perfect Money!
New groups, message boards, forums are places where people meet on the internet to discuss related topics. These are websites where you can place adverts, discuss different topics, or talk on your areas of difficulty (to seek help or answers) There are more than 400,000 such websites on the internet where you may create an account and start posting this information (this letter after you have added your acc. Number as directed after your payments). You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 50-200 newsgroups, message boards, forums, online communities, groups, e.t.c.
All you need is just about 40, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people as possible see this letter. So they will make you rich!!!!
You can even start posting the moment you have paid into the accounts above and your account gets verified.
Payments will still appear in your Perfect Money account after the 30 days period because as people get this message they send you money and they post, you are still at number 4 and the money still comes in until the list is saturated to a stage that your account comes to the 1st position and gets replaced.
You can send this letter to all your contacts and friends. By sending this letter via email, the response time is EXTREMELY fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER ON THE INTERNET IS FAST!!!
HOW TO POST TO ONLINE FORUMS, NEWS/DISCUSION GROUPS AND MESSAGE BOARDS.
Step #1:
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu or CTRL+A which means select all and then CTRL+C which means copy all. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

Step #2:
Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste' or just CTRL+V. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can edit this article (adding your account number to the list) as required. Or copy to a Word Document, and Place in your account number upon completion.

Step #3:
Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sites, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4:
Use Netscape, Mozilla Fire fox, opera, apple safari, Google chrome and Internet Explorer browsers (any one of your choice) etc and try searching for various groups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like http://www.yahoo.com , http://www.google.com ,http://www.altavista.com , htt
p://www.excite.com ,http://www.mamma.com , http://www.devilfinder.com ,
http://www.ask.com etc.
Then search with subjects like millionaire message board or money making message board or opportunity message board or money making discussions or business bulletin board or money making forum etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.

Step #5:
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject with the subject of this article. This will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 10 minutes for each newsgroup! When this is done, your next job is to just go to sleep for 5 days (??ha ha!??), come back and see how over flooded your account gets at that short period.
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 50**
That's it! You will start receiving money within days!
**JUST MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT NUMBERS YOU SUPPLY ARE EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PERFECT MONEY**
Explanation of why it works so well:
$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:
Out of 50 postings, say I receive only 10 replies (a very conservative example). So I Make $30.00 with my account number at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent me $3.00 make the MINIMUM 50 postings, each with my account at #4 and only 10 persons respond to each of the original 10, that is another $300.00 for me.
Now those 100 each make 50 MINIMUM posts with my account at #3 and only 10 replies each, I will bring in an additional $3000.00! Now, those 1000 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 50 with my account at #2 and only receive
5 replies each, I will make an additional $30,000.00! OK.
Now here is the fun part, each of those 10,000 persons post a MINIMUM 50 letters with my account at #1 and hey!!, this is a huge amount of cash we are talking about within a short period of time, this is real cash over flow. This is a crazy cash income business that people don’t know too well about and it is time to make a real means out of it.
The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $15.00?? And see if it really works?? People have said what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Do you know that the INTERNET IS THE BIGGEST
GOLD RUSH IN HISTORY? People all over the world from all works of life are rushing to the internet daily looking for solutions to their problems including ONLINE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES.
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of them joining the actual Internet money making band wagon.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one of those crazy GET RICH QUICK scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $15.00, it works! And will always work!
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POVERTY ERADICATION SCHEME WITH WORLD WIDE APPEAL!!!
BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T MISS OUT.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-05-15 at 06:47 PM
You have to have millions of dollars in monopoly money to be on this show.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-24-15 at 11:55 AM
You will need to get out of jail to get on this show, and since this show is no longer on the air, you have no chance of getting on it!