URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1906
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"In the end..."

Posted by Robbissimo on 12-16-05 at 09:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

a few thoughts this morning...

1) We have a situation much like we did a week ago on Survivor. Randal was put in the situation of giving his competition a brand new car, except he didn't have to give his up! Incredibly poor decision and one that will quickly place him in the category of one of the soon to be forgotten Apprentices, (like last years winner/loser - who must still be deciding on carpet colors for the Trump's beachside mansion).

2) It's a good thing that Randal's position with Trump won't require personal engagements, since he's likely to be the recipient of cat calls and boos for months if not years. Randal's partners at BCT have got to be absolutely livid as well. Much of the incredible goodwill and exposure that was provided this company last night, was destroyed by Randal's ego and selfishness. How many companies will be interested in associating with, let alone hiring, this company today?

3) Given the opportunity to change his mind, Randall would do an about face and agree that Rebecca should be hired, since I doubt his face will be garnering to many magazine covers in the near future. I hope he's happy with the one or two by himself, than the dozen he would have shared with Rebecca.

4) Finally, I find it interesting that Randal's personal website is shut down. The fires from this one will take months to put out!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: In the end..."
Posted by Agman2 on 03-24-15 at 04:04 PM
I wonder why no one responded to this and why you only posted once.

Posted by kidflash212 on 05-04-15 at 10:36 AM
Yeah, back then most threads at least at a few responses.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 02:22 PM
Even most of mine did!