URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1905
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 3"

Posted by samboohoo on 01-18-11 at 10:53 AM
I will start the thread, even though I am only half way through the ep. I got up to the point where Emily goes on her date.

I like Emily. She really is such a sweet, pretty girl. I wonder why she has to go on The Bachelor to find love. Maybe living life in Charlotte in the shadow of the tragedy? I also like that she hasn't brought up that it was the Hendrick family.

Girls in general. While I do like the drama and enjoy watching women go completely nuts over some guy they don't even know, I think I must have stopped watching The Bachelor because of all of the fricking tears. My god, could they cry anymore? Has ABC ever pitched to Kleenex or Puff's for sponsorship? I almost felt myself chanelling Michelle in wanting to smack them all - yet she is really the one I want to smack. STFU! She drones on and on about being so much more mature and she is the very one who reminds me of a 16 year old.

Speaking of Michelle, I am furious with the editing department for not showing all of the fireworks from her kiss with Brad. (Um, yes, Sheldon, that's sarcasm.)

I thought the movie date was kind of cool. I LMAO at Brad and Ashley singing. That's probably how Brad and me would have sounded.

Brad reminds me of Bob with all of the kissing. Sometimes I can't tell when he is hugging the girls if he's doing it because he is really concerned or because he doesn't want to have to look at them with their tears, etc.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I watched about 15 minutes of last night's episode..."
Posted by Max Headroom on 01-18-11 at 11:08 AM
...and re-confirmed that this show is a train wreck.

I saw lots of cute mactors girls, though.

"RE: Episode 3"
Posted by mrc on 01-18-11 at 03:40 PM
After last night, I'm convinced that my top 3 list is correct.

I applaud Madison leaving, although I wonder if her acting career was part of the decision.

I still don't recognize 1/3 of the girls.

Posted by crs3192 on 01-18-11 at 09:07 PM
I just wanted to point out that your "Big Bang Theory" reference made my day.

And I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Posted by rjrabbit on 01-19-11 at 00:44 AM
Call me weird but I've noticed that none of the women seem to have long nails. Some of them paint their nails but I have never seen anyone with nails that look like they have them done at a salon. I wonder if they aren't allowed to go to the salon as to not give away any secrets.