URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1902
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free)"

Posted by mrc on 01-08-11 at 09:55 AM
My predictions for F3 (I haven't looked at any spoilers for this season):

1. The Nascar widow.
2. The NC nanny living in NY.
3. The brunette embalmer.

Agree or disagree?

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler
I'll learn their names eventually.

Table of contents
  • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),samboohoo, 12:57 PM, 01-08-11
  • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),jojo77, 01:35 PM, 01-09-11
  • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),Flowerpower, 07:27 PM, 01-10-11
    • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),samboohoo, 10:34 PM, 01-10-11
      • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),Flowerpower, 04:32 PM, 01-13-11
    • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),mrc, 09:12 AM, 01-11-11
  • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),mrc, 10:00 PM, 01-11-11
    • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),mrc, 09:20 AM, 01-25-11
  • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),crs3192, 11:45 PM, 01-11-11
  • RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free),rjrabbit, 08:50 PM, 01-25-11
  • Rethinking the F3,mrc, 09:36 AM, 02-01-11
    • RE: Rethinking the F3,samboohoo, 09:50 AM, 02-01-11

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Predictions for Brad's F3 (spoiler free)"
Posted by samboohoo on 01-08-11 at 12:57 PM
1. Emily - Agree
2. Ashley - Agree
3. Don't remember her name - Not sure

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by jojo77 on 01-09-11 at 01:35 PM
I agree.

My first pick is the Nascar Widow Emily. I looove her. She is a pure Southern Belle, innocent, genuine, and gorgeous. BUT.. i think living up to a dead true love that their daugthers named after will be tough.

My second pic was the nanny Ashley S as well.

Posted by Flowerpower on 01-10-11 at 07:27 PM
1. I really liked the North Carolina nanny, the one that he gave the first impressions rose to, Ashley S.
2. I also liked the West Virginia girl that lost her fiance, and has a child, Emily. Emily is gorgeous. I found her a bit subdued though, even when she was with Brad, and I don't know how she'll stand up to the crowd...we all know how forward some of these girls can be.
3. I really liked Michelle as well. She is gorgeous, and she came out and told Brad that she had a child. I think she seems solid.

Which one was the undertaker?

Posted by samboohoo on 01-10-11 at 10:34 PM
*watching episode 2 right now* Not sure about Michelle. She might be a solid beyotch.

Posted by Flowerpower on 01-13-11 at 04:32 PM
Not sure about Michelle. She might be a solid beyotch.

No doubt about it, can I have a do-over? Michelle was strikingly beautiful the first ep, and I like that she disclosed to Brad that she had a child. But, with episode 2, I am WAY over her....there is no way that she will win. (Then again, Vienna did win???) For all of our sakes, and for the sake of the season, Michelle has got to go.

Posted by mrc on 01-11-11 at 09:12 AM
Shawntel is the undertaker/mortician.

Posted by mrc on 01-11-11 at 10:00 PM
Ashley (the 1st one-on-one date) might be the 3rd-place finisher, nudging out Shawntel. They seemed to really connect, but I didn't see any sparks fly.

A PATCH of banana skin

Posted by mrc on 01-25-11 at 09:20 AM
Shows what I know re Ashley. She'll flame out pretty soon.

I'm thinking that Chantal the Slapper might have a shot. The editing showed her insecurity, which usually doesn't happen. Based on that spoiler strategy, it's either Emily or Michelle.

My DW and I have agreed that having Michelle win would be awesome. Memories of Vienna would fade away if that happens.

Posted by crs3192 on 01-11-11 at 11:45 PM
I'd love it if Emily made it all the way, but I think that she's going to end up like Stephanie from Jason's season. She's going to go far and everyone will love her. But then he'll be like "you're too good for me,etc."

I also love Ashley S. but don't think she'll win. The nicest girls never do. She'll be the "I really hope we can be friends."

I can see him picking Ashley H. or Chantal (the slapper).

Posted by rjrabbit on 01-25-11 at 08:50 PM
My final three are:

1) Emily - I really hope he ends up with her. I love her. She deserves to be happy and have the fairytale ending.

2) Chantel O - I love her spunk. I just hope she can handle it after last night's crying at the cocktail party.

3) Michelle - I would be very happy if she doesn't make it to the end because she's such a horrible person but I would enjoy seeing her eliminated at final 3. The fireworks would make for some good entertainment! Plus it might be interesting to see her family to see if I can figure out what makes her so horrible.

"Rethinking the F3"
Posted by mrc on 02-01-11 at 09:36 AM
Based on last night and the previews, here are my thoughts now:

1. Shawntel
2. Michelle
3. Chantal

I think Emily leaves early; otherwise, I would bet on her as the winner. Now, I think Michelle wins (and Brad loses).

"RE: Rethinking the F3"
Posted by samboohoo on 02-01-11 at 09:50 AM
I agree with Shawntel. Not sure about the other two. Chantal, I think, annoyed him somewhat last night. I wonder if she is too fresh from her divorce for another serious relationship.

Michelle is still getting the Vienna edit. I don't know though. I think if Brad is really the changed man that he says he is, Michelle is out soon. I see her as nothing more than a physical attraction for him.

I think Emily stays, especially after last night, although the previews are confusing to me. There is a clip in there with him hugging a blonde, and he is crying a pretty hard cry. I don't think the blonde is Brit, I think it's Emily. And it looks to be during an alone-date. So does she get another one on one? Or is it when it's down to 2 or 3?

I also think Ashley H. is up there somewhere.