URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1898
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bad Girls Club, Season 2"

Posted by Hoobie on 02-15-08 at 07:53 PM
We're about 5 episodes into this show, and have one casualty already. This is my guiltiest pleasure, and every Tuesday I watch it live, not on DVR. Let's talk about it!

Lyric: 1st Casualty, Lyric just wasn't into the "scene". Lyric referred to Lyric in 3rd person, and I'm not sorry to see Lyric leave.

Neveen: Dude! This is the chick from PHo, season 1. She's a beyotch, and talks big, but hides behind the her "hyena" sisters.

Tanisha: From Brooklyn, is VERY loud and constantly wants to fight -- saying that she'll end up in jail before the season is over.

Hannah: Also from Brooklyn, she is the other hyena sister. Very pretty girl, rather quiet.

Jennavecia: She is the consummate troublemaker. From Las Vegas, and very tom-boyish.

Cordelia: My favorite, I don't know why. She is a stripper from New England (they have stip clubs in New England??), and has a fiance who she keeps cheating on.

Darlen: Yes, it's prounounced with a long e, "Dar-LEEN", but is missing a vowel. She is a stripper and a mom, and has never been sober in her life for more than 4 days. I guess she drank during her pregnancy? She's trying to be sober beginning this week in the house.

LOVE THIS SHOW!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bad Girls Club, Season 2"
Posted by J_R_BENSON on 02-21-08 at 02:03 AM
The past several weeks of this show have been some of the most tremendous reality television in history. Truly. That show is brilliant.

Jennavecia is officially tied with Elyse Sewell of season 1 of Top Model as my all time favorite reality show character. But as much of a crush as I definitely had on Elyse, I'd much rather get wild with Jennavecia. She was pure gold this season.

Anyone who has not watched this show, catch one of the rerun blocks on Oxygen. Do it quick, because the last five or six episodes were OFF THE CHARTS!

"RE: Bad Girls Club, Season 2"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-02-16 at 11:33 AM
That might be difficult to do since the Oxygen network is no more.