URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1896
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Pad: Ep 4"

Posted by jbug on 08-31-10 at 10:23 AM
MRC where are you?
So little talk about this we could be using one thread, but you started it, so.....

Did they borrow that one from Survivor or what?
That got pretty ugly - especially for the women - women take things more personally than men; but I'm sure if the Weatherman had still been there, we'd have seen tears from him. LOL

Elizabeth: I'm not shallow. What does shallow mean?

Natalie: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride? Who me? the slut who only wants to party? Why would anyone think that of me?

Elizabeth: Worst boob job. What? I haven't even had a boob job! (she really didn't say that LOL).

So David turns into the biggest liar of the show; tells Krisily she is not even being considered for elimination this week; and Boink! you're gone girl!
He got her to change her vote from Kovacs to Wes. She called him out! Good for her.

Thanks Agman 2010
Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

Table of contents
  • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,samboohoo, 10:47 AM, 08-31-10
    • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,jbug, 11:35 AM, 08-31-10
      • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,mrc, 02:57 PM, 08-31-10
      • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,samboohoo, 03:04 PM, 08-31-10
      • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,Jackie40s, 05:49 PM, 09-02-10
  • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,mrc, 02:59 PM, 08-31-10
  • RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4,Round Robin, 00:25 AM, 09-01-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep 4"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-31-10 at 10:47 AM
I've only reached the point of Tenley going on her date with Kyp.

LMAO at the challenge. I loved it. I would have loved to have seen all of the questions. Did they have one for Biggest Psycho? Worst dye job? Elizabeth would have won those as well.

I know Wes and Krisily left. Can't wait to see those fireworks.

What happened with Jesse and Peyton? Did he really burp in her face? Was she really turned off by him?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by jbug on 08-31-10 at 11:35 AM
burp or belch - same diff I guess.
Peyton made him a martini - (well the shaker was there - all she did was pour it); he'd never had one. Then they were drinking champagne; then Jessee was pouring martini into his champagne.
He got drunk, plain & simple.

Just goes to show, sometimes you get more insight into a person when you see them drunk.

Too bad Krisily messed up the vote. The couples will take this one to the end; there is little way to stop them now. Gia tried; Wes tried.

Posted by mrc on 08-31-10 at 02:57 PM
sometimes you get more insight into a person when you see them drunk.

I'm pretty sure that's always true.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-31-10 at 03:04 PM
Poor Jessie. I agree about getting more insight. I felt bad for him. I'm not sure though if it was more because he was drunk or because he was comfortable with her. I eman, I don't know for sure what went on in the fantasy suite the first time they had it, but the fact that she went, well, what does that really say. Maybe Jessie is just one of those guys that "moves in" after the first date.

Loved that Krisily called out Dave.

*mourning Wes*

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Jackie40s on 09-02-10 at 05:49 PM
>Too bad Krisily messed up the
>vote. The couples will
>take this one to the
>end; there is little way
>to stop them now.
>Gia tried; Wes tried.

If that happens then I think the show sucks.. It's not Kovacs that I think doesn't deserve to win, it's mostly Elizabeth b/c she's so Judgemental & Stuckup! God help me if that Btch wins!

Posted by mrc on 08-31-10 at 02:59 PM
Interesting how there wasn't a question like, "Which guy has the smallest package?" Not that I expect BP producers to be sensitive, but those questions sure were geared toward exploiting the insecurities of the women.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-01-10 at 00:25 AM
Sweet little Lizzie doesn't know what "shallow" means? Hell, those people are ALL shallow. They're so damn shallow you could walk across the river on the rocks without hip boots and still not get wet, so after living with them all this time and doing a Bachelor season besides, she sure as hell oughta know what "shallow" is. And she oughta know what "cutthroat" is, too, as should they all, because all the guys and most of the girls would cut their own mothers' throats to win that 250G's, and they're lying through their teeth if they say otherwise. Not that many of them have any compunctions about lying either.