URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1896
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best Dance Crew on MTV----Entertaining!"

Posted by mocha madness on 02-11-08 at 06:48 PM
I am not in the demographic for MTV, and I do not like hip-hop....however, America's Best Dancecrew on MTV is very entertaining. They have ensembled 9 different crews, i.e, (groups of dancers) from around the country, to compete in weekly hip hop style competition.

These young people are terrific, and to watch them all dance together is very entertaining. They are starting to fill in some story lines about where they are from, and what they are all about, and this show has great potential.

Now...how to watch....my suggestion is to tape it, or watch it "On Demand" because the incessant commercials, and the ditzy commentary can then be bypassed to watch the dancing, and to cherry pick what comments you want to listen to, and what you can fast forward over.

This show repeats alot, so give it a try. I would be very interested to get comments from posters who either know some of the competitors, or have a dance background, and can write about the dancing. I have my favorites, and I wonder how those "crews" that I like fit in with those who really know dancing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best Dance Crew on MTV----Entertaining!"
Posted by Agman2 on 01-26-16 at 05:01 PM
Do they have any dancing on this show?

"RE: Best Dance Crew on MTV----Entertaining!"
Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 01:25 PM
Doesn't seem like it entertained anyone else enough to comment about it.