URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1890
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I wish they did the bachelor/bachelorette for people over 40"

Posted by Jackie40s on 08-12-10 at 04:42 PM
The contestants on The Bachelor/Bachelorette are mostly in their 20s & 30s, and they did a show last year for people who are overweight called More to Love. I wish they do a show for people 40 and over. That would be the kind of show I maybe qualified for b/c I'm a lady in my 40s and I'm still single. My biggest fear is having to compete with the other women on the show and ending up getting rejected especially the first night. Also dealing with critisisms from the public and from the contestants, but I guess it's a chance I'll have to take.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I wish they did the bachelor/bachelorette for people over 40"
Posted by jbug on 08-12-10 at 04:47 PM
Don't give up hope.
They have a modeling show for older women "She's got the Look"
so maybe someday a dating one (besides that cougar thing LOL)

Posted by qwertypie on 08-12-10 at 07:12 PM
I'd watch, but I am not sure the PTB would know how to script for people who are concerned with more than their boobage.

Posted by mrc on 08-13-10 at 05:16 PM
They had a Cougar series a few years ago with that washed-up tennis player.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-14-10 at 01:19 AM
Which washed up tennis player? There are lots of those.

Posted by byoffer on 08-17-10 at 08:44 AM
The show was called Age of Love (hilarious tennis humour!) and starred Auusie Mark Philippoussis. He was 30, and was "chased" by six kittens (20s) and 7 cougars (40+). Not to say that the show was scripted *cough* but the final came down to a 25 yr old kitten vs a 48 yr old cougar (who had a 25 yr old son!).

I'll let you guess who won.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 08-16-10 at 11:10 PM
Mark Anthony Philippoussis -- but that show had 1/2 young girls and 1/2 older "ladies"... and then it was down to 1 and 1 and he chose the younger one.

But I agree; I think that while I'm watching TB. I would watch too!

Posted by rachelOH63 on 08-17-10 at 12:59 PM
There also was one with older women, called something like, "who will marry my dad"? and they all lived in "his" house, and the children made some decisions I think for the dad...it has been a while...can't remember details anymore...