URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who walks out tonight"

Posted by ARnutz on 01-27-05 at 04:49 PM
blah------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------blah------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------blah-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that's enough filler for those who do not want to know. The Detroit Free Press gives a preview of tonight's episode:

"The Apprentice" (8:30 p.m., WDIV-TV, Channel 4, NBC). Motel hell. The two teams -- college-educated Magna and high school grads Net Worth -- tangle in a makeover duel as they struggle to quickly renovate a pair of dilapidated New Jersey shore motels and open the doors to customers. Tempers flare, egos inflate, feelings are hurt and Magna team member... click here if you want the rest of the story

While I do enjoy spoilers, sometimes we find out too much info!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Great minds.."
Posted by Rebel Crown on 01-27-05 at 05:00 PM
Oh, you beat me to it! I just posted the same article! I'm a little slower typing, I guess. Gonna have to work on that, lol.

"RE: Great minds.."
Posted by ARnutz on 01-27-05 at 07:51 PM
Great minds indeed! Sorry, I just couldn't wait.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.