URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The new Joe Schmo with commentary"

Posted by Sonny_Crockett on 11-11-03 at 11:51 PM
Tonight aired the first episode of Joe Schmoe with Matt doing the commentary. I laughed my butt off again at the show, AND at Matts humor....you gotta admit, this guy is good....I think my favorite part of tonights episode is when he tells you about people coming up to him and asking him if he was ever "on to" what was really goin on...this guy is hallarious..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The new Joe Schmo with commentary"
Posted by woeisme1 on 11-22-03 at 03:13 AM
As are you, Cuz!! You crack me up more than the show ever did.

Happy Hawaiian Thanksgiving (Turkey)
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

"RE: The new Joe Schmo with commentary"
Posted by Sonny_Crockett on 11-22-03 at 09:50 AM
Thanks ,Woe, you silly wabbit...this was posted like a year ago, but I still thank's ya's for responding to it...

JOE SCHMO RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!11

"A bit off topic but......."
Posted by woeisme1 on 11-22-03 at 04:43 PM
I forget to mosey over here from OT since the the last time I did there was nothing new here. Besides it's more fun talking to you in real time. Even tho I forgot to turn my pc off and totally missed your IM the other day. Didn't hear the phone either--sorry.

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

"RE: A bit off topic but......."
Posted by Sonny_Crockett on 11-22-03 at 05:11 PM
Phone???...Have you been sippin the coconut yac over there? lol

Posted by woeisme1 on 11-22-03 at 05:48 PM
No not spinning anything. My phone is linked to my IM so if I am away from pc it goes to my text messages and then alerts me. By the time I got the message it was very late where you are.

Off on my beach quest now. See ya later.

Posted by Sonny_Crockett on 11-22-03 at 06:23 PM
Holy Moly, thats awesome,..I didnt know you could do that, and I watch Tech TV...Maybe I need to sip on the yac for a bit..