URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Food Competition"

Posted by KScott on 08-07-03 at 01:27 PM
They finally won!!! They were divided into teams of 4 (2 per team), they had to make breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert. One person was the chef the other was the main ingredient. They had to do it in 10 minutes and finally won.. They all get Subway for the weekend as their special bonus.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Food Competition"
Posted by SaphireLady on 08-07-03 at 01:47 PM
Divided into teams of two. Erika=cheg/Jack=food, had to pour milk into extremely large cereal bowl filled with cereal, Jack dressed as strawberry, had to sit in bowl.

Rob=chef/Jee=food, Jee dressed as hotdog and covered in ketchup and mustard

Ali=chef/Nate=food, Nate dressed as chicken and covered in onions, gacamole, sour cream, and rolled in tortilla. (Ali seemed to have hurt herself, somehow)

Justin=chef/Jun=food, she was a banana and hot ice cream, choc sauce, sprinkles, etc

If they had not won it would be PBandJ for all including HOH.

Extra prize if got all meals and desert was subway. The still shots are funny.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass