URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1886
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I think Randal should be fired"

Posted by randalfired on 12-16-05 at 01:28 AM
He showed after his comments tonight that he was LYING and NOT SINCERE AT ALL! That was such a low class move of him to do that to Rebecca... I'm going to start up a petition to get him fired. Check out our page at www.firerandal.com

Also our myspace page at www.myspace.com/firerandal

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I think Randal should be fired"
Posted by alyse73 on 12-16-05 at 04:33 AM
I signed

Posted by sheplu on 12-16-05 at 04:41 AM
Just because he did not recommend a women who failed the last task? "You must satisfy both Clients" Does that ring a bell? The only one who satisfied both clients is "The Apprentice"

Posted by divagirl on 12-16-05 at 04:44 AM
Why is Randall held to a standard greater than the other Apprentices? Last year the runner up had a better record than Rebecca.

Is it that Randall is Black and a Black man should be praising White women instead of besting them in a competition?

If Rebecca was so great why didn't Donald Trump hire her?

Posted by sheplu on 12-16-05 at 04:52 AM
Why can't more people see that? Also if Rebecca were ugly or fat nobody would have a problem with Randal's actions

Posted by ctechic on 12-16-05 at 07:54 AM
I agree with you wholeheartedly....

Posted by julimik on 12-16-05 at 10:12 AM
>Why is Randall held to a
>standard greater than the other
>Apprentices? Last year the runner
>up had a better record
>than Rebecca.
>
>Is it that Randall is Black
>and a Black man should
>be praising White women instead
>of besting them in a
>competition?
>
>If Rebecca was so great why
>didn't Donald Trump hire her?
>
Black or white, Randal finally showed his true colors! What a backstabber! I hope he is thoroughly ashamed of himself today. It would not have hurt him to tell Trump to hire Rebecca too. Obviously he is scared of competition.

Posted by singer on 12-16-05 at 08:00 AM
And I am starting a petition to get Trump and Burnett banned from American television.

They are dishonest, biased people who use their dislike of certain groups of people to create falsely negative images of them on television each week.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Randal lied or that he is lazy or that he has no fire in his belly. Those are stereotypical charges against him that have absolutely no merit nor grounding in fact.

He also has more class in his little finger than any of the people who are attempting to disparage him now--including Trump with his stunt on television last night and Burnett with his negative edits of all of the people who had something good to say about Randal.

Face it, Randal is a better candidate than Rebecca.

This (that would be our country) IS supposed to be a meritocracy, right, or are there additional, unwritten rules that the rest of us need to hear about?

--Singer

Posted by Elmay on 12-16-05 at 10:00 AM
America, America,

Unbelievable. Such racism. You would not be upset if Randall were not black. This is business. I bet none of you co-signing on this would have shared if it were a black person.

We are so blind to our own arrogance, prejudice and hate.

You guys are truly shameless. The sad part is I believe you honestly see nothing wrong with how you feel.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 12-16-05 at 10:11 AM
Who's bringing up race? Not the 'white people'. I could give a poop what color anyone is. It was a classless act.

Ok I am white. Congrats Black people. You beat us. LOL.

Posted by Elmay on 12-16-05 at 10:25 AM
You don't have to bring up race. It quacks like a duck. The last sentence summed it up, silly. Randall competed representing himself. I'm sure if the final 2 were him and the black woman he would have done the same thing.

You can't understand and sadly you never will.

That's the mentality of all these whining posts. My God.

Posted by bigrock on 12-16-05 at 10:29 AM
the only job randal needs is a nose job!!!!!!!!!!