URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1886
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelor Pad: Premiere. "

Posted by Estee on 08-09-10 at 04:54 PM
*looks at listings*

*sees Total Drama World Tour and Money Hungry in competing timeslots*

*considers relative degrees of scripting*

*weighs merits of Chris McLain (openly sadistic uncaring host) vs. Chris Harrison (closet sadist uncaring host)*

Y'all are on your own.

But next season, you have to give ABC ten thousand dollars to get into the pool!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelor Pad: Premiere. "
Posted by samboohoo on 08-10-10 at 08:02 AM
As usual, I have seen the first hour only. Interesting is all I can say for now. I don't really know a lot of these people because I skipped several seasons. I think there are some true loony tunes in this house, with Elizabeth and Michelle at the very top of the list.

Also, WTH is going on with Tenley. Did she drink a whole case of Amp in the limo?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Loree on 08-10-10 at 08:43 AM
I watched. I love a good trainwreck.

Tenley annoyed me more than I could have guessed. She really is a mean girl. She pretends to be the Disney princess. But that is just a cover for who she really is. She even had me feeling sorry for Michelle. And then Elizabeth had me hoping for Craig to win the Twister game.

Elizabeth should have kept the dark hair. The blonde hair looks awful on her. But her desperate need to hold onto Kovacs was pathetic.

Not sure why Gwen agreed to do this show. They list her age as ?? and some of the others were calling her Mom. And the weatherman still seems to be afraid of girls.

Posted by jbug on 08-10-10 at 09:16 AM
I laughed at Elizabeth trying to get Craig to make the first move & kiss her - when she wouldn't let Jake (wasn't that her season?) kiss her.

I didn't watch the first few seasons so I didn't know a lot of these people. Guess those with previous relationships were cast for the drama; felt bad for Juan - he didn't stand a chance! LOL

Still feel for Jesse Kovak; Elizabeth is a stalker! Yes, it is pathetic; she's apparently willing to go to any length to get some attention from him; that's sad.

Agree with Boo - Tenley seemed tispy, and silly; except when she was crying - that was ridiculous.

I am glad tho that production didn't force them to keep Michelle longer for more drama.

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

"Appearances"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-10-10 at 09:32 AM
I forgot to mention, so I'll do it here:

Jesse K.: Not even remotely attractive to me. He has a scary look IMO - something about his smile/teeth.

Jessie (Girl from Jake's Season): She looks much better now than she did then.

Craig M.: I can't stand his hair, but he actually was somewhat attractive when it was wet.

Elizabeth: She needs to go back to her roots. Her color is horrible.

Posted by mrc on 08-10-10 at 09:29 PM
Elisabeth is a kook. If you thought BB's Jen was nutty as a fruitcake, then you need to see Elisabeth.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by samboohoo on 08-11-10 at 09:29 AM
I was thinking the exact thing last night as I watched the second half. That house is full of kooks.