URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1885
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This show is a big joke."

Posted by Jackie40s on 08-06-10 at 04:28 PM
I can't believe that Ali would be such a Moron. This show is something to laugh@ 2 men with girlfriends back home. 1 fails to appear on "Men Tell All" the other backs out the last minute to appear on "After the Final Rose". WHAT A COUPLE OF LOSERS! & to top it all off Ali picks the wrong guy @the end. It's getting pathetic! Ali I hate to say it but you deserve what's coming to you b/c you're such an idiot!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This show is a big joke."
Posted by Snidget on 08-06-10 at 07:53 PM
I don't think Ali cast the men. If the show can't be bothered to check the "sure, I'm single" lie...

It isn't like she gets that much time with any of them between eliminations and I don't know anyone who can automatically guess who has a girlfriend all that good the moment they meet someone.

After all a lot of guys get good at hiding multiple relationships even when they actually live with someone.

"RE: This show is a big joke."
Posted by Jackie40s on 08-06-10 at 08:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-10 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

What bothers me the most about the show is that people always brag about Roberto b/c he's so good looking. I never liked that guy I don't care how good looking he is. I never liked him from the get go. I was even disappointed when she gave him the impression rose the first night. I don't like the way he looks, I don't like his personality, I just don't like him and I don't think he's right for Ali. I always thought Frank or Chris L. or even Ty would be good for Ali. Frank used to be one of my most favorites until he pulled the Justin stunt which makes me disgusted with him, especially when he didn't turn up at the "After the final Rose" program. Which is why I think the show is a big Joke. IMO Ali & Roberto will not last I'll garantee that.