URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1881
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelorette: The Men Say Nothing Even Remotely Of Interest."

Posted by Estee on 07-27-10 at 08:24 AM
Confine your yawns to this thread. (They're contagious.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelorette: The Men Say Nothing Even Remotely Of Interest."
Posted by samboohoo on 07-27-10 at 09:39 AM
No Craig M., no Justin, no Frank. I thought it was usually only the final 2 who were not there - I can't remember. Is there something different going on with Frank because of what happened?

Craig R. seemed to have a lot of screen time.

Kasey is still nuts.

I was checking Ali's arm out for sighns of the bracelet she received from Chris, but it wasn't there. I suspect her "wearing" it would be more of a giveaway than her not wearing it, so maybe that's why she didn't wear it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Estee on 07-27-10 at 09:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-10 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

No Craig M., no Justin, no Frank. I thought it was usually only the final 2 who were not there - I can't remember. Is there something different going on with Frank because of what happened?

I think it's just that those who only find humiliation through the show are sick of showing up afterwards to discuss just how much of it they managed to locate. And Chris may be getting a little worried about the possibility of someone finally yelling 'Script!' on camera. Of course, they can edit that out, drug any audience, and sue the violator into the gutter -- but it still creates so much unpaid overtime.

So basically, an hour-long BPad commercial.

Posted by frodis on 07-27-10 at 05:10 PM
I'm sure they're saving Frank for the drama of After the Final Rose. Actually, I think Chris Harrison mentioned that Frank would be on ATFR.

I didn't watch the earlier episodes of this season, but joined in a few weeks ago (it's all your fault, BTW.) So I didn't see the original Kasey stuff, but based on this Men Tell All, I'd say that Kasey is a creepy stalker-type.

I was checking Ali's arm out for sighns of the bracelet she received from Chris

You mean like a telltale green ring from wearing cheapo jewelry?

There were some fierce contenders, but stupid line of the night was courtesy of Chris Harrison: "Frank says, 'I'm going to marry one of these two girls, Ali or Nicole.' So, how does that happen? How can you get in that spot?"

Uh, Chris? There's a show on, it's called "The Bachelor(ette.)" Watch next week's episode when Ali is in EXACTLY that spot.

It's not just A Zombie Original, it's THE Zombie Original!

Posted by samboohoo on 07-28-10 at 10:04 AM
Well my addiction is MRC's fault, so now we can just double-team him.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by mrc on 08-02-10 at 01:37 PM
You're welcome.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Jackie40s on 07-29-10 at 01:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-10 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

I hope she really sticks it to Frank when she meets him again @ "After the final Rose", I'm so disgusted with him.. It's not because he got back with his ex, it's because he kept something like that from her which should have been told in the first place. He stayed on the show until he was the final three and pulled off something like that which is why I'm disgusted with him. I hope one day Frank will get what he deserves and that's KARMA!

Posted by Loree on 07-27-10 at 11:00 AM
Who knew Chris "The Phantom" could talk?

Lawyer Craig just never shut up. He obviously appointed himself the spokesmodel for the group. And it was like Frank was his client. What Frank did was acceptable because he was Craig's buddy. What Justin did was disgusting because Craig didn't like him.

The theme was to make Justin the villain so they could use up 2 hours. So they all piled on the "hate Justin" bandwagon. I was getting sick of hearing what he did was sooo horrible. Never believed Ali cared that much for Justin anyway. Ali walked out on Jake's season and was rewarded with The Bachelorette. Guys leave her season because she is not for them and they are scum. Okay.

Still don't think the guys like The Weatherman very much.

Kasey should never sing in public again.

Didn't even remember some of the guys that showed up for MTA.

Posted by Jackie40s on 07-29-10 at 01:44 PM
Posted by Loree:
<Who knew Chris "The Phantom" could talk?>

He's just as nutty as Kasey is!

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
Posted by Mon Cherie on 07-28-10 at 02:15 AM
I was FBing most of the time. Main thought was some of the guys were funnier than they were on the show, but I guess they were more relaxed and liquored up on last night's show. Kasey was even kinda funny. Still wouldn't date him, seems like the guy would check the mileage in my car to make sure I was going where I was supposed to. Seems I'm in the minority about Craig the lawyer, I'd totally hang out with him, seems like a fun guy to just crack open a few beers and watch football with.

Fleiss is flat out creepy. Chris H. just skeeves me out anymore. Frank won't be there for ATFR even with their promotions, but at least Fleiss owned up to some of the show's manipulations.

I pretty much checked out by the time Jessie got up there.

C'est Moi.

"RE: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-10 at 06:52 AM
I guess they were more relaxed and liquored up on last night's show

RealitySteve's insiders claim every last one of them was drunk going into the filming. Some forms of manipulation are more blatant than others -- but they're also harder to inflict. What did they do with this group, hook them all up to IVs and tell them it was a final blood test? Cast for borderline alcoholics? Drugged the green room air?

Posted by Mon Cherie on 07-28-10 at 05:39 PM
I read that.

Probably jello shots off strippers. Or Chris H. Who knows.

Or maybe they had an allergic reaction to the Phantom Menace's spray tan.

Posted by Loree on 07-28-10 at 11:52 AM
I keep hearing that Kirk hooked up with Jessie after MTA. I guess he got over his great love for Ali.

Posted by susang on 07-29-10 at 05:17 PM
I gave up on this after 1/2 hour. Didn't find it interesting.