URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 188
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice 3, Episode 2: It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 01-25-05 at 09:03 PM

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (1/27) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (8:30 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count
the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Magna:

~Michael
~Alex
~Bren

~Danny
~Kendra
~Erin
~Stephanie
~Verna

Networth:

~Audrey
~Tara
~Kristen
~Tana
~Angie
~Chris
~Brian
~John
~Craig

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Brian"
Posted by Jims02 on 01-26-05 at 00:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-05 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

I've got a feeling he's next to go. That is, someone else seems to think so, and I'm a lemming...

"Danny"
Posted by smokedog on 01-26-05 at 01:20 AM
Get off my screen!

"Brian"
Posted by ARnutz on 01-26-05 at 07:43 AM
OK Jims, since I have nothing else to go by, I'll go with you.

"Michael"
Posted by Pepito on 01-26-05 at 08:27 AM
Hasn't distinguished himself in any way, hasn't done much in confessionals, either. I see him as another Rob -- here today, gone tomorrow, we hardly knew ye, never missed ye...

"Bren"
Posted by fairyprincess on 01-26-05 at 10:07 AM
Just a guess.

"Danny"
Posted by xserver on 01-26-05 at 11:54 AM
Anyone branded as a disaster by Trump is going soon.

"Danny"
Posted by seahorse on 01-26-05 at 01:37 PM
He's doomed.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"Brian"
Posted by djandy on 01-26-05 at 03:18 PM
I'll go with Jims. Alt: Danny / Bren.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

"Brian"
Posted by Loree on 01-26-05 at 07:09 PM
This is wishful thinking.

"Brian"
Posted by uberspoon on 01-27-05 at 08:23 AM
and i hope he takes his viking helmet with him

"Chris"
Posted by Captain_Savem on 01-27-05 at 01:52 PM
I think Networth gets a heavy dose of reality this week. Chris doesn't stand out at all, and for that reason he gets the boot tonight...

"VOTE CHANGE: BRIAN"
Posted by Captain_Savem on 01-27-05 at 02:13 PM
Brian was my second choice. I believed he was enough of a character to stick around for another week or two, but Jims source seems pretty confident so I'll go with that. Maybe he was too much of a character for The Donald...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004 All Rights Reserved.

"Brian"
Posted by samboohoo on 01-27-05 at 03:01 PM
Thanks Jims for the spoiler, although he (Brian) set this table at dinner last week.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Brian"
Posted by Captain_Savem on 01-27-05 at 05:45 PM
Yes Sir...

"Here's to not being the first one fired!"

Hey Brian, being the second one fired is just as embarrassing, ass!

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004 All Rights Reserved.

"Brian"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 01-27-05 at 03:16 PM
Not voting for him because of any source (didn't even check it out yet, but now I'll have to). I rarely vote in these threads, but Brian sealed his fate last week when he blabbed about 'karma' and in the same breath said 'at least I didn't go home first'. Buh-bye Viking Boy. Maybe he can join Spamvrick and friends (*wink*Icey*wink*)...

"Final Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 01-27-05 at 08:26 PM
This is post #16. This thread consists of 13 votes, 1 vote change, 1 tally and 1 comment (Cappy, you know the rules.)

The final tally:

8 - Brian
3 - Danny
1 - Michael
1 - Bren