URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 188
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Need Clarification"

Posted by southgal1 on 10-10-01 at 10:43 AM
So, is there anyone (cast members included) who knows exactly how the winners will be chosen in the final episode? Even Toni and Gina did not know if they would be voting for individuals or couples.
From what I can guess, there is some competition (the one with the tape over the men's mouths), does this determine the third finalist couple? Do Darrin and Jeanette use their switch cards before or after this competition?
Also did Toni ask to leave the island? I assume this was a bald-faced lie, but I could have missed something. Also, did Andrea willingly sacrifice herself for Jeanette? Again I thought she didn't, but she has the same cocky-martyr attitude as Toni. They seem like they both feel as if they are owed something but I cannot figure out why?
Also, has Darrin said "Back off!" yet? This was in the series previews and I may have missed it.

Little help?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Need Clarification"
Posted by managerr on 10-10-01 at 12:40 PM
I thought I heard Darin say "Back off" to Toni when she was getting ready to go ballistic on Melissa. But I'm not certain. In any case, I thought both Melissa and Jeanette handled themselves extremely well when Toni went crazy on them.