URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1871
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Predict the defense."

Posted by Estee on 11-04-13 at 12:54 PM
Let's say, just for the fun of it, that Marie is found over Tim's multi-stabbed body one day while holding a bloody knife. And of course she serves as her own defense attorney because no one else could ever be up to the job. Give me the argument she'll make to the jury to ensure a Not Guilty.

I'm trying to decide between:

"Anyone would have done the same thing."

"It was just the editing."

"I have an Express Pass."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Predict the defense."
Posted by olathejoe on 11-04-13 at 01:03 PM
I told him this is what he wanted, and he just shrugged and got a confused look on his face, which I know means "thanks for doing my thinking for me", so I offed him. Believe me, he's in a better place.

Posted by kingfish on 11-04-13 at 03:11 PM
"But Phil, this isn't a game, it's for a million dollars!"

"A cab driver gave me the knife! That makes it legal, right?"

"I was driven insane after listening to Jamal sing with the Vienna Boys choir." (A legitimate defense, IMO.)

Posted by Belle Book on 11-04-13 at 05:28 PM
"I was really trying to kill the Oklahoma Tim. His so-called singing was torturing me to death. My Tim tried to stop me and in the process, got in front of the knife."

That's a legitimate excuse, I think. Of course, she might add that any comments made about trying to kill Tim were simply due to editing and were really meant about the guy from Oklahoma, not her Tim!

Posted by kingfish on 11-12-13 at 01:40 PM
At least, this week's non-elim. leg wasn't one that saved Marie/Tim. That would have sucked.

Is Tim a masochist? I sort of feel sorry for him, but I also wonder why he just doesn’t dump the harridan. I can understand why he divorced her though. He probably saved himself from a murder charge.

Posted by Estee on 11-18-13 at 08:16 AM
After last night, I think we can safely add 'Because he knew something I didn't' and 'It amused me' to the list.

She'd make a horrible dominatrix. They have to acknowledge stop words.

Posted by kingfish on 11-18-13 at 03:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-13 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

Wouldn't she though.

She wouldn't even be the fun kind.

She gives dominatrixes everywhere a bad name.

I kinda like that flaming platinum blonde hair look though. And in a black ultra high black spikes and a tight shiny black (vinyl?) outfit she might look pretty dominatrixtry.