URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1870
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"You are adequate"

Posted by kingfish on 11-03-13 at 11:07 PM
IOW;

"Stop it, you're peeling the paint from the walls."

Or, "Please stop, I'm bleeding from my ears."

Or, "OK, the kids are laughing, that can't be a good sign."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: You are adequate"
Posted by Snidget on 11-04-13 at 07:41 AM
The producers told me I can't give you a life sentence for murdering the German language with malice and unusual cruelty.

Apparently an F+ is adequate rather than needing a solid D.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-04-13 at 12:35 PM
Or, "I can't take any more of you murdering the song!"

Posted by olathejoe on 11-04-13 at 06:27 PM
I think this was worse than the random search tasks. At least with a RST a team could get lucky, or work faster. No amount of luck or hard work was going to save Oklahoma on this one. I guess what I'm most frustrated with is that I'm one of those people that can't carry a tune in a bucket, wheel barrow, truck, back hoe...... I would have been right there with the last teams just hoping the pianist would finally get tired of me trying and send me on my way.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 11-06-13 at 09:35 PM
It was really a shame. I felt really bad for Tim & Danny and was sorry to see them go : (

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by featherfish81 on 11-08-13 at 01:43 PM
Yeah, I think that's the problem with judging tasks where you know the person will never get it - some will never sing as well as the others. So you know standards will go down towards the end, and it will become, "Ok, no matter how bad the fourth (fifth, whatever magic number it is) attempt is, go ahead and pass them." So then the teams who took a long time practicing and trying to make it better will actually be disadvantaged, because it will take them longer to get to the fourth attempt. At least that's the way it seems.