URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1870
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Has anyone been watching "Decision House"??"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-25-07 at 10:24 AM
It has the lady who does 'divorce court'-sorry, can't remember her name. And a marriage counsellor, and sometimes they'll bring in a finacial counsellor, a sex therapist, whomever they think is appropriate.

I think it's just started, maybe only 3 episodes in now. I've watched two, and it's reminding me a lot of the "Starting Over" house, except the couple is alone there, and only for about 48 hours, to try to work out their problems. Then, at the end of that time, they make the decision to try to work on their relationship or give it up.

It's been interesting, to me, but also a little over the top, in what people will say and do when they know a camera is on them, as all reality shows will do.

Anyway, just wanted other feedback. Trying to see if enough people are watching for this to even stay on the air??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Has anyone been watching "Decision House"??"
Posted by NewFan on 11-30-07 at 01:32 PM
When is this show on? I caught a couple episodes early on but don't recall when or where I was it. Has it already disappeared?

I really liked the premise--VERY much like Starting Over, which I loved.

Doesn't seem like anyone's watching though...

"RE: Has anyone been watching "Decision House"??"
Posted by Agman2 on 03-03-16 at 05:37 PM
No I haven't been watching it. Have you?