URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 187
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Will there be a Season 4?"

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-19-06 at 12:32 PM
In looking through the posts on here, I see that there appears to be evidence both that there will and won't be a Season 4. So I just wanted to open it up and allow you to post what you know and even speculate on what you think.

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Will there be a Season 4?"
Posted by huntjl on 01-19-06 at 12:46 PM
I have read the posts here and it seems to me that most comments were based on the fact that the web site was down. I hope that the show continues for another season. I am not really feeling all of the houseguests but I do like watching. Would like to know if anyone has REAL info about the show ending.

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 01-19-06 at 02:24 PM

>Would like to know if
>anyone has REAL info about
>the show ending.

Speccalating is more fun!

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-19-06 at 02:52 PM
Doesn't really matter!

Posted by huntjl on 01-19-06 at 03:20 PM
>Doesn't really matter!

Actually it does matter to those who want to know fact and not fiction. It's cool to guess and wonder out loud but I want to know for a fact if anyone has real info from a reliable source whether or not the show will continue. I enjoy most of it and I have learned a lot about people from this show. No disrespect intented. I just would like to hear from anyone that has info.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-19-06 at 03:43 PM
No disrespect taken, huntjl! Sorry, it's just a time filler in my mind. There are tons of better places to extract the info people seek by watching this show, IMO. I know lots of people LOVE this program, they wouldn't have the ratings they did if there weren't viewers galore. Still...it's a form of vicarious therapy, and since everyone's life is unique, should not be taken so seriously!

Why not email NBC producers of this show? Or email SO on their website, which is now working again. Or write a letter. I think that last year renewals were announced at the end of March, after the Jan-Feb ratings, and in line with awards nominations for daytime tv. Nobody posting here will know the facts on the future of this show.

Posted by huntjl on 01-20-06 at 08:23 AM
I agree with you that no one here will know the facts and that is exactly what I was trying to point out. It seems that some people just make up stuff or better yet Assume stuff. And I was trying to be clear that I didn't wanna know their ideas - only the facts that they got from a reliable source.

I believe that startingover.com is trying to separate themselves from this site b/c today that site routed me to a google search and then gave a disclaimer that it is not responsible for the content on this message board and they are not connected to it. And that is why I think the site was down to make the disconnect from this message board --- oh well it is there lost!

I might take you up on the suggestion to contact them directly if we don't hear anything in March about next season.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-20-06 at 09:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-06 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

That is great that they disclaimed connection to this site, because that is the truth!
The site was indeed down because they did not renew in time. All they have to do to disconnect is delete the link.
(LOL)

I just checked out their links...they send you to Google, Yahoo, MSN. Under Google, the first link comes here. Under Yahoo, the first link goes to a divorce board, second link here. Under MSN the first link is to a defunct 1999 message board for something, the second link is to here.

Posted by Hotchocolatebythefire on 01-19-06 at 03:09 PM
I don't think there will be...how could they just let their domain for the website expire and not renew? I don't know, I don't even know if it matters...I guess I'll have to find a new show to talk about!

sig by EnfanTerrible

"She's so thin and pretty, I bet she's married and has kids." *nose crinkles* "Can I make you a sammich?"
--Starting over freak

Posted by ForeverHotBabe on 01-19-06 at 04:43 PM
I am a Starting Over freak too Hotchocolate. I want there to be a season 4. I did not even know what the hell happened to the website. Domain name expired? I had no idea what wa gong on. I had to wait 6 days until I could get on, since last Friday. I have never had that happened since I have been on computers. Season 4 has to happen. The show does for me help and open my eyes to new views and spiritual awareness. Love Ya Mean It Starting Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by DedeV on 01-29-06 at 02:59 PM
since the site is back up, is it a moot point?

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-29-06 at 03:06 PM
They are still neglecting their own site. It is not up to date. That is tacky for a hit show. Unravelling.

Posted by Pinkster on 01-30-06 at 10:26 PM
>I don't think there will be...how
>could they just let their
>domain for the website expire
>and not renew?

Actually, it's very easy to do. If you don't recieve the renewal bill, or if the accounting office "forgets" to pay the bill, or if there was confusion as to who was supposed to pay the bill... (B/M or the web design company)... it can happen very easily.

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-20-06 at 06:03 PM
I had posted a link in General Discussion:websites
http://homepage.mac.com/ijball/ratv/articles/05-06/status05-06.html

As of this time, the show has not been cancelled. Also, if Fox doesn't renew it, I guess Bunim-Murray could shop it to another network.

People need to keep in mind, this reality show that is very cheap to make. Every person that has come on as an "expert" (excepting the LC's and Dr. Stan) were probably compensated with publicity only. They live in one house. They don't give out cash prizes and every graduate award is given by the show's sponsor, not out of the B-M pocket.

B-M would be stupid to give up their cash cow.

I will say though I don't think IV will be back. She's tired of being tied down to a show and that's obvious.

Also, obvious that B-M and Fox are trying to grab the Tyra Banks (who is the lead in for my area) crowd and hence Christina the Ho storyline with Karrine (who also was interviewed by Tyra). If they want more younger market share and don't get it, they may cancel for that reason.

On the website being down... personally I think that was simply due to stupidity. Someone didn't know what the right hand was doing and I bet a head rolled on it.

"Network"
Posted by Sahara on 01-20-06 at 10:37 PM
Actually, it isn't originally a Fox show. It is offered first to NBC affiliates, and if they turn it down, other networks get a crack at it. I watch it on WB.

I agree that they probably will make a Season Four, for the reasons you stated. I doubt Iyanla will come back, too. But I wish she would. Although it would be nice to have the coaches and Dr. Stan all there in the same week, and to not have "phone-in" assignments like they were doing for a while.

I feel like the show has gone "Hollywood". It has taken a turn toward what feels like sensationalism. The focus seems more on tv and ratings and less on actually helping women. I find that very sad.

"RE: Network"
Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-30-06 at 07:49 AM
I watch it on NBC, and I hope it does come back for season 4. I am totally an SO addict although I really felt let down by this season.

It seems the longer it goes on the more lack the LC's get. And yes, I agree, it is all about the ratings.

I am just hoping the olympics do not interfere with my SO shows. Since I am now working full time I tape and watch when I get off work. Then I come to the boards and get the juicy, funny comments. I would miss that more than anything.

Posted by Dayum Yankee on 01-30-06 at 08:57 PM
Here Starting Over is shown on ABC right after Good Morning America and all during GMA are commercials for this show.

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-20-06 at 09:58 PM
I think it will continue because even though people are complaining about it, they are watching it. I think that they need to scrap any thought of continuing it the way they have proceeded this season. They need to do away with giving uncooperative HGs a gazillion chances. The LCs need to actually do more with the HGs instea of letting them sit around.

Also they need to stop giving makeovers like a Milkbone to a dog. The HGs are now expecting it and certain ones *cough* actually get miffed at the thought of not getting one.

Posted by Dia12866 on 01-21-06 at 07:28 AM
I've been watching since season 1, and all I can say is this show has gone "Hollywood" its all about the drama and BS, its so not about helping anymore...there's a time limit(how long they stay) and excuses made for bad behaviour, I honestly hope that if they don't go back to the original concept that they do get cancelled...this show is worse than any soaps on now, at least with the soaps I know that when they call upon "witchcraft" or "demons" its all in fun and not real..but this show tries to hide behind the whole "we'll make you better" plateau...which is just BS as we've unfortunatly seen this season...

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-21-06 at 11:22 AM
I sure hope so! It's one of my favorite forms of entertainment. That and coming on here after to read, post and giggle!

Seriously though, it has changed sooooo much since the first season. I think moving to LA didn't help. Made it to Hollywood for me. Maybe in Chicago, there was less distraction to the "wannabe star" side. Do you think Miss Diva Allison would of been signing on to go to the Windy City in the winter? Or Miss Tess "I want to Be Omarosa when I grow up". I highly doubt it.

Posted by tvholic on 01-21-06 at 01:10 PM
I read Rhonda's blog on her site and she said that SO just finished filming for the season until May. Thats all I know.

Posted by tac_2 on 01-21-06 at 02:12 PM
When I read the official website was gone I laughed because it wasn't that I thought the show would follow step but it confirmed my belief SOH is lost, just lost. Here they had a unique concept, something truly worth watching that could actually benefit women instead of the usual television crap which is to exploit and degrade them. The obvious clever editing that depicts the women either as villian or angel disturbs me most. Even past houseguests have clearly stated the editing doesn't show the reality of their time in SOH. So, why believe anything anymore? I sure don't. I rely on other sources, rare as they are, for info regarding the housemates. Rumors *used to be sort of fun to read, now they bore me.

I watch when I can, never record if I can't, which is certainly different than Season One where I really was hooked on a daily basis.

Iyanla won't return, at least that's what I hear. Good. (did I hear she faked a fainting episode?) But her exit is just too late although from the little I've seen of her recently she's relaxed her style somewhat in recent weeks. Nonetheless, considering the damage she caused--too little, too late. Rhonda, too, has jumped on the same shameless self-promoting train. She just comes off as someone pretending to be a coach, reading from a script, and doing it all like an amateur or a fake.

Will SOH return? Probably. Just a guess based on the other tripe we have on in the daytime hours. I'm over being mad or insulted about it and hopefully can resist the urge to tune in.
I hate to state the obvious but
the only saving grace for the SOH is to Start Over--clean slate, get back to the original concept or really this show can drop dead for all I care.

Hey producers if you're listening...clue: Get the hell out of LA. That would be Step One to regaining any validity to SOH.

Posted by Shazbot on 01-29-06 at 01:01 PM
I couldn't agree more tac_2, unfortunately.

I too loved the first season in Chicago, but now it seems the message the show is putting out there is that therapy doesn't work and people can't be helped!

I hope the show gets cancelled.

(I think Rhonda is trapped by script obligations and has nothing to do with the direction of the show. I still like her though and her approach to life.)

"RE: SO is a done deal for this season"
Posted by OklaBlue on 01-21-06 at 02:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

Ditto the previous post...Rhonda confirms that the show taping through May is already in the can. So everything we see is very very old, and the show is even farther behind real time that we thought, more like 4 to 5 months out.

Rhonda is starting her speaking tours for the summer, and no news on IV yet. Or possible replacement.

Posted by tac_2 on 01-21-06 at 02:29 PM
Let's imagine SO is on it's last leg and does get cancelled. Poetic justice would be Iyanla, Rhonda and the editors being left in the dark which is very common in TV-land. How many times have we heard from cast members of a cancelled show, "they didn't say a word to me, I found out like the rest of you (reporters)." Or, better yet, they show up for work and the doors are locked.

would serve them right.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-21-06 at 04:01 PM
Or, they show up at the house and the locks have been changed. They slowly walk away, fade to black.

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-30-06 at 05:28 AM
Hi Okla! I have a question for you regarding your comments (a few posts up) about the real time versus taped time being longer ago than we previously thought. I didn't understand how you came to that conclusion. I am so confused because the one time they mentioned the date on the show was when Jess had to deal with 9/11/05 and that episode aired almost three months (or was it two months?) to the day later. Thus, the show is two or three months behind, right? Also if they wrap up taping at the end of January, it would make sense that we will see new episodes until the end of April or beginning of May. Help a girl out...

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-30-06 at 09:59 AM
You should see all new episodes up through May, the end of the season. On their website, which is being neglected, for Monday, they are saying "August 25, 2005...the women...". I think that is just a screwup there. Probably be a new show today.
The footage is all shot, all they have to do is organize it into shows, i.e., edit the mess together.
Allison, in an article dated 12-12-05, mentioned that she was graduated, and talked about her plans and her grad gifts. So, yeah, it is a couple months behind "real time". It gets more confusing, because on Jill's alleged website, her comments correspond to the "real" date of the show, even though thru Rhonda's blog statements, we know they are all gone by now. So we figure either Jill isn't doing the site, or she has to conform to what is being shown, and perhaps is commenting herself on the show as she watches episodes. Who knows, maybe she has some time now because she may have had her surgery and is home recuperating? No one knows. Don't worry about it!

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-30-06 at 08:59 PM
Ok, thank you Okla! I am still confused but that's okay LOL
I thought there were still women in the house (as in today, real time) and we will see what they shoot today on March 30th. That makes too much sense though haha

"I hope there is a season four!!"
Posted by mimibunny on 01-30-06 at 11:31 AM
When you think about it the show is like the Real World for adults. They dont need the life coaches, just put a bunch of messed up women in a house and then phone in the assignments. Have a live moderator like the hosts they have for The Bachelor and other reality TV. Send them their assignments in packages to the front door.That way there is no liability from messed up cast memebers..I think they put the house in LA so you wouldnt know the time, Chicago has seasons...I really dont care how or when they do it, I think its fun!!

"RE: I hope there is a season four!!"
Posted by Dayum Yankee on 01-30-06 at 09:07 PM
I think they should move the show to Wilmington, NC. I didn't know this until I lived there but its the third just behind LA and NY for filming. They have a tv studio there and no worries about the weather - snow/Winter etc. and just think - with all the women they have flying from NC to LA/Chicago they could save a few more bucks on airfare. Plus it would get rid of the "movie star wanna be's" LOL

"Looks like we now have THE answer!"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-02-06 at 06:46 PM
No Season 4.

Asserted in an e-mail from the Houston affiliate to one of our posters. We'll see if we can get confirmation.

"RE: Looks like we now have THE answer!"
Posted by OklaBlue on 02-02-06 at 06:54 PM
That could explain a lot of the screw ups with their SO website, and the absence of LC's lately, as well as ... where is Dr. Stan been lately?

Interesting how they could go from daytime number one to ... read the post to find out.

Looking forward to some confirmation, Cyg.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-02-06 at 07:03 PM
I've e-mailed the Baltimore affiliate, and I'll see if I get a response. If that doesn't work, I'll try DC.

Posted by SASSI on 02-03-06 at 04:16 PM
much as i moan and groan...i want it back....it is on nbc here too...

Posted by Labyrinth on 02-02-06 at 09:55 PM
SO is on Fox here, not WB. No time change for me either.

Posted by SOHla on 02-03-06 at 12:40 PM
Found this info on another site:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6295528.html?display=Breaking+News

Posted by GuyStartingOver on 02-03-06 at 04:03 PM
Found this info on another site:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6295528.html?display=Breaking+News

...which says (and I quote) "Stations also are preparing to replace NBC Universal’s Starting Over in their lineups. NBC U admits the reality show is on the bubble but says it still isn’t sure whether the show will return for season four."

Now I, for one, will miss it if it doesn't return. I'm a total anomaly, I guess: I'm a guy who has been through some of the same traumatic experiences as some of these women, and I have gotten a LOT of help in re-focusing my own life and "starting over". I don't always agree with the way the LC's have handled (or mis-handled) the situations, but that doesn't matter as much as my focus on the central truths we should be learning. I know I wouldn't always agree with everything that a private therapist says, either. So - this is the cheapest therapy a person can get! If you think the show really blows, then just be thankful that you obviously didn't come from a background that left any lifelong scars in your life.

Posted by SOHla on 02-04-06 at 04:43 PM
I found this comment re this same subject on another site. Interesting how they see THIS site. Ha ha!

"I recently starting watching the show again and have to say not much has changed. Sad. What a great concept.

I really believe the show received a lot of mail from women who feel, as I do, that the episodes became more and more insulting to our intelligence and common sense. If ratings tanked they only have themselves to blame and they should have listened and not underestimated their viewers.

And I have to say--referring fans to that hate-site forum, RealityTv, was a terrible mistake. You don't build a fan base
by plugging a site that hates the show, hates the houseguests and doesn't even mind harassing them after they are graduated.

To Tara and the others who manage this site:
Thanks for having this SOH forum and providing the civilized discussions which I read from time to time...it's why I even decided to start watching SOH again.

I think SOH will be history after this season. As it should be."

At least we can speak our mind here without getting "bashed" by other posters, and especially the mods. The Mod over at that site bash posters for criticizing the HG's. I guess that makes us a "hate" site. haha

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-04-06 at 06:31 PM
>And I have to say--referring fans
>to that hate-site forum, RealityTv,
>was a terrible mistake. You
>don't build a fan base
>
>To Tara and the others who
>manage this site:
>Thanks for having this SOH forum
>and providing the civilized discussions
>which I read from time
>to time...it's why I even
>decided to start watching SOH
>again.

I agree with your feelings here but found it interesting that you thought they made a mistake by referring us to this site then later give this site credit for you starting to watch it again. Kinda ironic huh? Just had to share..hope you don't mind.

Posted by SOHla on 02-04-06 at 08:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-06 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

"I agree with your feelings here but found it interesting that you thought they made a mistake by referring us to this site then later give this site credit for you starting to watch it again. Kinda ironic huh? Just had to share..hope you don't mind."

Lovemydog.....I didn't write that....those words came from a poster on the site.. "Starting Over Talk" I just thought was kind of funny, they thought that.

I took it that they somehow believe that this site is the reason the show is ending.

If I misunderstood your post, I aplogise. I just wanted to make clear, that those words were NOT mine.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-04-06 at 09:54 PM
Thank you for clarifying, my brain must not have been with me as I read through the thread. My apologies and thank you for clarifying I'll re-read for better understanding.

Posted by Mollye on 02-05-06 at 07:37 PM
I have a relative who works on the show. I'm not free to say in what capacity---but I was told that the BIG RUMOR is that Starting Over WILL NOT be renewed. It's not official yet. That doesn't happen until March.

But, what I was told by my relative was this: "--if people want to see this show survive---they better start writing letters and emails to that affect---especially to NBC....or write to another TV station that would pick it up..."

So--that is the official piece of information about an SO 4th Season.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-05-06 at 09:01 PM
NBC?? I'm confused, where I live it shows on UPN channel 22 (9)bunny ear style. I guess I just don't get it. I would write to someone if I knew specifically who. I would sure miss having something to b!tch about...hooked on this show dangit

Posted by Mollye on 02-06-06 at 11:28 PM
My Bad!

NBC affiliates picked SO up across the nation---I made the assumption that you might be seeing the shown on an NBC station.

It is syndicated so--it's picked up by a variety of stations.

The place to lobby for the show to stay on air is :

mailbag@bunim-murray.com

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-07-06 at 02:18 AM
I tried that address and it wouldn't work?!?
Oh well probably best..don't know if I could write about how much I think they should keep the show without bashing them as well.

"NBC Productions"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-07-06 at 12:04 PM
is the syndicator of the show (the one who shops it around to affiliates, regardless of their network affiliation). Bunim-Murray is the production company (the ones who set up, cast, and tape it).

It seems that the majority of stations carrying the show are NBC affiliates, but not all (my local SO station is a CBS affiliate).

"RE: NBC Productions"
Posted by Snidget on 02-07-06 at 12:17 PM
Yep, it varies. I live between two media markets and on the East it is on NBC, but from the west it is on an ABC station.

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-05-06 at 07:54 PM
Maybe they can't find anyone to fill Iyanla's shoes! Did you see the little heels she wore on Friday's show? My, my! They looked so little and delicate!

"Latest on the confirmation side"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-07-06 at 01:14 PM
Our board owner contacted BMP to try to confirm the cancellation of SO. He got an unsurprising runaround. Then he mentioned the e-mail to our poster from the Houston affiliate. The other end of the phone got real quiet. Eventually, she said she'd call him back.

Needless to say, he's not drumming his fingers by the phone. And as Mystic first pointed out, someone in Houston may well have said something he/she shouldn't have.

With the other info we've gotten, looks like all we need now is the smoking gun.

As I said before, technically, the renewal or not of a show is not spoiler material. But I'd like to keep this thread here now for the reason of not causing more widespread panic than there's been.

"Had to remove your link"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-08-06 at 00:38 AM
It's already in the Links Thread in General Discussion, and we can no longer allow posts with external links anywhere but there because of spammers.

"RE: Had to remove your link"
Posted by Miranda on 02-08-06 at 10:05 AM
I don't know if it's true, but I sure hope it is!
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/showatch.cgi?id=starting_over

I'm confused about the having to remove the link comment. Here's what the above site says about the status of Starting Over:

STARTING OVER (SYNDICATION, 2003-PRESENT)

VIEWING RELATED PROJECT INFORMATION

· produced by: nbc universal
· genre: alternative (hour)
· time slot: syndicated (find your local station)
· current season: 3 (N/A episodes)
· visit the official web site
· tv.com
· imdb.com
· additional notes: series is being offered to local stations for the 2006-07 season

So, this announcement is a bit premature. I hope it's true. I am so addicted to this train wreck of a show!
Miranda

"Offered..."
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-08-06 at 11:37 AM
doesn't mean it'll be picked up.

"RE: Offered..."
Posted by Miranda on 02-08-06 at 11:48 AM
Cygnus X1 writes:
>doesn't mean it'll be picked up.

That's true. There was a lot of discussion that the SERIES finale was filmed January 9th. The wrap party was the 11th.
Miranda

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-08-06 at 12:38 PM
They did just get 2 Daytime Emmy Award NOMINATIONS.
1. Single Camera EDITING
2. Special Class Series (which is what they got last year)

1. Up against Dr Phil, Inside This Old House, The View
2. Up against Animal Rescue, A Baby Story, Judge Judy, Trading Spaces Boys vs. Girls

Posted by Miranda on 02-08-06 at 01:27 PM
OklaBlue writes:
>They did just get 2 Daytime
>Emmy Award NOMINATIONS.
>1. Single Camera EDITING
>2. Special Class Series (which
>is what they got last
>year)
>
>1. Up against Dr Phil, Inside
>This Old House, The View
>
>2. Up against Animal Rescue, A
>Baby Story, Judge Judy, Trading
>Spaces Boys vs. Girls

Oh, that's more good news. I'm watching The View now and they haven't gotten to this category yet. With the network marketing the show and, now, the emmy nominations, it just may have a fighting chance.
Miranda

"If anyone else gets word"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-10-06 at 11:32 PM
from any stations about SO's status, let us know here.

But the evidence for cancellation appears to be mounting, Emmys or no Emmys.

Emmys are nice for Jon Murray and company to have on their mantels, but in the grand scheme of things, they only mean so much. Think about it. Do YOU really care whether your news station has won AP awards/Emmys/Murrows? (And I've won a number of AP awards myself.)

Those awards and 50 cents won't even get you soda out of a machine when comes time for renewal.

"RE: If anyone else gets word"
Posted by Shazbot on 02-11-06 at 01:25 PM
Do
>YOU really care whether your
>news station has won AP
>awards/Emmys/Murrows? (And I've won
>a number of AP awards
>myself.)
>
CygnusX1

You have? And you've had a pretty cool career change then. Could it be that the future is shifting from the news media to message boards? Maybe I'm not supposed to address that here... but you brought it up. Anyway, that's really interesting.

(I used to be a news writer, but did't win any awards. Hmm, dontcha just wanna hire me.)

"Actually"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-13-06 at 09:51 AM
This is a side, volunteer job. I still work in broadcasting, just a different aspect.

Posted by maryellennaco on 02-08-06 at 05:25 PM
Why WOULD there be a season 4?? They can't even get the chicks that have already been through the "process" to move on with their lives without another "stay" at the Insane Asylum... Seems to me like the original idea was a good one, and it's just steadily gone downhill since then. This is especially true if they bring back Cassie2 and Sommer... Look at how long it took them to get old Allushson out of the house... Now they're sending LocoLisa home to do some "work" and will bring her silly bony butt back at the end of the season. It's perfectly fitting that this is the last season of this what once was, a perfectly good show that's become a JOKE. JMHO

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-10-06 at 11:43 PM
Now more reruns appear on 2/20, back to TJ, Lisa, Christina trying to get her photos off the net.

Since it's just late Oct right now, and they ended Jan 9, that's about 10 weeks to fill, minus the holidays when they probably break for home a bit. Lisa 1 has "30" days. Just a week or two or three of reruns to get to March, then they only need about 9 or 10 weeks of shows..... and it's over in May.

I predict Lisa will be back or featured for ratings near the end of the season, to graduate with the others, one giant party. Maybe a final cast party....bigger than any others???

Somewhere on a spoiler someone mentioned Kim was only there for 3 weeks, a relative or co-worker said that in a post. It doesn't seem that Jodi has much to work on, Jill will probably graduate after next week-long Andy Paige visit, then reruns, then to the finish line. Kelly looks like a massive project needed, she'll probably be the huge character for spring shows.

Just guessing. Maybe the reruns are a cost savings feature too.

Posted by snowflake2 on 02-13-06 at 12:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

I see the latest blog entry from Megg Berry (panic attacks, Season 2) on her myspace is titled "Keep Starting Over on the Air!!".

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-13-06 at 02:31 PM
She must be having a PANIC ATTACK!

Posted by staceeturner on 02-13-06 at 12:51 PM
I think the reruns had to do with the olympics,here in Utah the show was a new one thank Gawd still don't think i can handle Lisa number one for about another minute.

Posted by Sweeti on 02-13-06 at 04:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

ok i looked in the links post and didnt find megs myspace link. someone post it please?

*never mind i found it!*

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-13-06 at 05:09 PM
LOL Meg having panic attack about SO ending
I wonder if the reruns are perhaps to bridge the Olympic gap? It makes sense that they wouldn't think to do so until a week late LOL

"Megg's site"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-13-06 at 05:46 PM
It's in the Links thread now. I don't think it was before.

"WARNING - ActiveFan"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-18-06 at 08:01 AM
Posting the same message to more than one thread or forum is a violation of our guidelines. Your link to the petition (for what it's worth) is in our Links Compilation Thread in General Discussion, where it belongs.

I have removed your post.

"WARNING: ddramcgee"
Posted by mysticwolf on 03-09-06 at 05:43 PM
You posted this exact message in the other thread discussing cancellations. We do not allow duplicate posts in multiple threads. And, given that you posted your duplicate directly under a warning Cygnus issued for the same behavior, I must assume that you knew better. I have removed your post.

A Syren Spring

"Locking"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-10-06 at 01:09 AM
Since all evidence now points to there being no Season 4, I'm locking this thread. Further discussion can go in the similar thread in General Discussion.