URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1869
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jillian and Ed are finished as well."

Posted by thndrkttn on 07-07-10 at 02:28 PM
I'm kinda bummed about this one but given what came out just a couple of weeks after he proposed, I'm not surprised.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38126791/ns/today-entertainment/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jillian and Ed are finished as well."
Posted by Estee on 07-07-10 at 03:04 PM
Really adds something to Chris' claim about all the love the show's brought together, doesn't it?

Posted by Mon Cherie on 07-07-10 at 05:57 PM
You know what they should do?

Find a location where noone knows the Bachelor/ette. There has to be a place.
Put the final couple in a crappy house or apartment. Make sure they have lots of problems to deal with, like leaks, electrical problems, roaches, etc.
Make them go grocery shopping together. It is imperative that one of them spends 30 minutes pondering which salsa to buy while the other finishes shopping. I'm not speaking from experience here. Really.
Ban them from any acting/modeling/realityscriptedorunscriptedtv/spokesperson/anything that keeps them in the public eye. Not just until ATFR. Not even 6 months after. Never.

If they can make it through that together, they should last at least a year. Tops.

Posted by Estee on 07-07-10 at 07:02 PM
Nah -- let's just go with a proven method. One month marching through the Outback.

Posted by Tummy on 07-07-10 at 07:05 PM
Only one season but one of the more successful matches. Of course it's be hard to find another Natalie.

Posted by Estee on 07-07-10 at 09:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-10 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

*glances at VH1*

Maybe we could use You're Cut Off as a sort of minor-league feeder system?

ETA: I just found out we've got a cross-series connection: Erica. (I never saw the Rome Bachelor season.) You'd think her prior experience would have given her some warning, but...

Posted by Mon Cherie on 07-07-10 at 11:06 PM
That could work. Could we go for two months? Six? A year? And send Chris H. out there too? That would be great.

Posted by Loree on 08-03-10 at 12:07 PM
Ed and Jillian are together now in Canada. They are at Emerald Lake (where Jillan ended the train ride on her season that Ed missed). They tweeted some photos of them together there. Jillian has moved out of Ed's place. But they have both blogged that they talk every day and are still working on things.