URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1867
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My predictions re: Apprentice Finale TONITE!"

Posted by Juni on 12-15-05 at 03:56 PM
Donald Trump will tell Randal, "YOU'RE HIRED!"

Chris will get recruited by Yahoo.

Bill resigns from Trump's organization and Rebecca will replace Bill in new Apprentice season in CA.

ENJOY the SHOW TONITE!

XOXOXO...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My predictions re: Apprentice Finale TONITE!"
Posted by singer on 12-15-05 at 04:18 PM
Now THAT would provide some fireworks! I'm looking forward to the show, whatever the outcome.

--Singer

Posted by lrlr1 on 12-15-05 at 04:31 PM
Most INDUBITABLY will!

XO XO XO backatcha!

Posted by Stormy Sky on 12-15-05 at 11:15 PM
Even though I "respected" Randall, I firmly believed Rebecca was the best choice. I no longer have ANY respect for Randall at all. He had the chance to be a graceful winner by saying Rebecca would be good also in the Trump organization. But he really showed his "true colors" by not wanting to share the limelight with her (even though Trump PICKED him as the winner). I think a lot of people saw a side of Randall that wasn't so pretty tonight. What an ending that wouldv'e been if he would have told the truth, that Rebecca deserved to be ther too (2nd place). He totally blew it. And you could tell that Trump WANTED to have Rebecca chosen too (or he wouldn't have given Randall the opening to be make the "classy" move). Randall blew it BIG time tonight.