URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1862
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "

Posted by Ezwriter16 on 06-28-10 at 04:17 PM
Does anyone have Bachelorette Viewing Parties on Mondays? Do you play any special games or eat any particular food at them? Dress in certain clothes? It would also be particularly exciting if you lived on Long Island, New York.

-Esme

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette Viewing Parties? "
Posted by qwertypie on 06-28-10 at 05:40 PM
My mother and her co-workers do. They have sparkling wine and have some sort of lottery system where you have to choose who does not get eliminated and at the end of the season the person with the most points wins the pot. I'll ask her for more details next time I see her.

BTW, we live in Western Canada, so the commute would be a little difficult, but thanks for asking

DH and I (well, mostly I) do drinking games, but it is usually only the two of us.

Posted by MKitty on 06-29-10 at 12:13 PM
ditto..I am part of one as well. There are about 5 of us who get together to eat crap (since we are watching crap) and mock the show tirelessly. It's one fun night!! Lots of laughing, finger wagging and quoting lines before they are even said. yeah, we could write this show....

Summarized by the Capn!

Posted by samboohoo on 06-29-10 at 12:45 PM
I have a young client who loves the show. Apparently, it was a big hit in the Frat House in college. They watched it for the hot girls and couldn't stop once they graduated.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by byoffer on 06-29-10 at 01:37 PM
and your client admits to this?

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it would be for a guy to admit to watching all this drivel just to ogle at the young nubile beauties involved...

I? Admit only to watching to spend quality time with my DW and DD.