URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1861
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 23 - Episode 9 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by featherfish81 on 11-24-13 at 09:18 PM
I guess I'll get this started, since it looks like I'm the only one watching.

Episode started on time.

Ridiculous foreshadowing about how Travis and Nicole are religious, want to run a clean race, don't like cheaters, on and on and on.

All teams have to fly to Indonesia (on the same flight), get two rams, make them butt heads, and get on a train. Jason and Amy miss the train by just a few minutes, and will be on the second train with Tim and Marie. Everyone else is on the first train.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 23 - Episode 9 ... East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by featherfish81 on 11-24-13 at 09:38 PM
Ally and Ashley having a major blowup. I looked down during their initial conversation, so I have no idea who was correct.

Posted by dabo on 11-24-13 at 09:43 PM
Way to step up! Somehow the show started before the programming said it would. Oh well.

Ally & Ashley seem to have really messed up and wasted a lot of time. If it was between Jason & Amy and Tim & Marie I would be rooting for Jason & Amy.

Loved Nicole & Travis with their birds, the crowd went wild!

Posted by dabo on 11-24-13 at 09:57 PM
Ally & Ashley finally feed the elephant to end up in last place. Off to make a musical scale. Nicole doesn't get the concept, Leo & Jamal pass them to get into the front of the pack.

Posted by featherfish81 on 11-24-13 at 10:03 PM
Nicole gets so frustrated trying to finish hers that she tries to look at Leo's (Jamal's? - sorry, I don't remember) to see what it's supposed to look like, but he refuses to show it to her. Tim also finishes quickly. Then Amy figures it out, and before they leave she shows Nicole how to do it, much to Jason's frustration. Nicole then is able to finish.

Order of finish:
Leo and Jamal
Tim and Marie
Jason and Amy
Nicole and Travis (who came in remarkably close to J&A)
Eliminated: Ashley and Ally - doing the detour out of order really screwed them

Next week: Leo and Jamal search a field for a long time

Posted by dabo on 11-24-13 at 10:09 PM
It was sweet of Amy to stick around and help Nicole, or she'd still be there trying to figure out an octave.