URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 186
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christina graduates"

Posted by tvgal on 01-19-06 at 03:15 AM
Christina finds out she is graduating this coming Monday. Her party is a luau. What a joke. Good riddance. Now if we can get rid of Lisa1.
So the whole thing about the camera man was a big lie! Anyone surprised?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christina graduates"
Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-19-06 at 04:35 AM
Nothing surprises me.

Christina comes to the show to become a "woman of honor". Aside from getting a GED, what has she accomplished? Instead of learning valuable job skills, she got to go on a fantasy tour of the real estate world, sold a few crappy paintings and went shopping for Jackson. We all know her pics are still on the internet (thanks to the many links provided on the forums) so she never resolved that.

Let's see...her gift will be probably involve money and her GED certificate. I think a better gift would be to pay for at least a year at a community college or technical school so she can get some skills but we know that didn't happen because her webpage listed her occupation as "writer" not "student" and no college mentioned in her education column.

This season has proved to me that this whole show is a sham. If this is the best these LCs can do then I would hope that no one is actually paying these women to be their LCs. This season has been all about drama and phony hype.

Posted by tvgal on 01-19-06 at 04:54 AM
I just think it is so sad the show has come to this. Lisa1 is purely there for ratings. I still like Jill but her attitude toward Kim is starting to wear thin too.
Where are the assignments? Where are the BOR's? This group continues to fight among itself no matter who is in the house. So that goes to prove that it wasn't just the original six not coming together.
I miss the show we had the first season. Even Rhonda and Iyanla have changed. Rhonda just seems so darn angry. And she is coming off looking like a fool because of Lisa1.
And how long are they dragging out this "court thing" for Jill? This is stupid too.
They have a make up artist come in on Monday and paint Kim up with bruises and it should be very emotional but there is nothing. But there is no muthaboard to give hope that the producers hear what we think. I think is the final season. The show has lost its appeal and that is sad.

Posted by beckettrep on 01-20-06 at 10:01 PM
>I just think it is so
>sad the show has come
>to this. Lisa1 is purely
>there for ratings. I still
>like Jill but her attitude
>toward Kim is starting to
>wear thin too.
>Where are the assignments? Where are
>the BOR's? This group continues
>to fight among itself no
>matter who is in the
>house. So that goes to
>prove that it wasn't just
>the original six not coming
>together.
>I miss the show we had
>the first season. Even Rhonda
>and Iyanla have changed. Rhonda
>just seems so darn angry.
>And she is coming off
>looking like a fool because
>of Lisa1.
>And how long are they dragging
>out this "court thing" for
>Jill? This is stupid too.
>
>They have a make up artist
>come in on Monday and
>paint Kim up with bruises
>and it should be very
>emotional but there is nothing.
>But there is no muthaboard
>to give hope that the
>producers hear what we think.
>I think is the final
>season. The show has lost
>its appeal and that is
>sad.

I think the fightingis continuing BECAUSE some of the original 6 women ARE still in the house. Hopefully they'll get the remaining 3 out quick so the newbies don't have a chance to feel like the oldies - in other words - get 3 more new people in their quickly so they can 'almost' start to startover together.

Posted by SOWayz on 01-22-06 at 01:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

Welcome board tvgal...missed you!

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-19-06 at 07:48 AM
Christina's graduation gift will be money to get the pictures off the Internet -- however, since the photos are still up I guess the money wasn't spent wisely. JMO and just a guess at this point.

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-19-06 at 07:46 AM
Glad to hear she will be gone soon. Not surprised as Iguana would never admit that her client had fooled her. Also, here comes good old mom, the relative from afar and of course the tip off that Christina will graduate.

But we already knew it because Jill blabbed that they were all leaving in two weeks - they already know from SO that their time in the house is soon up because SO is halfway through the season and needs a new group of women.

According to the camera man rumors those came out later, after graduation, when Jessica called Iguana and told her what Christina had really been up too.

I'm still not sure that the camera man affair was a lie. Why?

~ Suddenly Christina is happy and mentions to Iguana that she wants to live in California. Where did that come from? Why isn't she concerned about leaving the boyfriend Paul -- because she has a new boyfriend. Christina is the type of woman who has to have a man in her life.

~ There have also been sightings of her posted here with her in California and with Karrine.

~ And when she had her myspace up she had linked to a cameraman who stated on his site that he was married but had an affair (long story). I believe the myspace site was hers as it showed a photo of TJ's graduation dinner before it was announced on the show. So it was either done by her or a close friend who had access to her photos.

Posted by ForeverHotBabe on 01-19-06 at 04:34 PM
I know christina will be graduating, like u said Labyrinth, the arrival of her mother and son is a sure sign. Nice finding out that she HAS moved to Cali, not at all suprised by that move. She is just following someone elses life, example Karrine. And what about the camerea man what is that story about, I would like to know the backstory on that drama. Jill has been saying for so long now that she will be gone in 2 weeks. I am suprised that the show let he say that over and over again. That news 'spoiled' it for me. I do not want to see Jill leave. The housemates are letting all the news out before they should. But I do like to know what is REALLY going on, the true Starting Over house.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-19-06 at 11:49 AM
Anyone notice that Christina got an individual GED test, not with a big group of people? Is that normal? Or special?

Just get rid of her. Another SO graduate!

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-20-06 at 07:25 AM
Cassie from season 2 took her test the same way as Christina in that she was the only one in the room at the school. So I am guessing it is either the norm or SO has special arrangments for their HG's.

I also thought Cassie got her results almost right away the first time she took the test but as she failed the math portion and had to retake that one it took a couple weeks to find out she failed it again.

Posted by flowertree46 on 01-19-06 at 12:51 PM
TVGAL

So glad to find you again. I so enjoyed your writings on the Starting Over website.
I just started reading this site. What do you think of this site.

Posted by tvgal on 01-19-06 at 06:14 PM
>TVGAL
>
>So glad to find you again.
> I so enjoyed your
>writings on the Starting Over
>website.
>I just started reading this site.
> What do you think
>of this site.
>

I think the mods here are awesome and work their butts off. The layout is not my favorite, but it is okay.

Hey right back at ya Greensideup!

"If you want to communicate with another poster 1-on-1"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-19-06 at 07:05 PM
you may e-mail them or send them a private message using the two left icons in the upper right-hand corner of their posts.

Let's not waste bandwidth here doing that. "How YOU doin'?" messages are de rigeur for the Off Topic forum.

Posted by emily1 on 01-19-06 at 01:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

If this is true It really makes me sad. She hasn't shown in anyway she is changed. She is always talking behind peoples back and otherthan taking her GED I can't think much of what she has done. I think she should go write her book. She doesn't do much for me. TVGAL I have really missed you.

Posted by pickleme on 01-21-06 at 02:57 PM

>
>If this is true It really
>makes me sad. She
>hasn't shown in anyway she
>is changed. She is
>always talking behind peoples back
>and otherthan taking her GED
>I can't think much of
>what she has done.
>I think she should go
>write her book.
>She doesn't do much for
>me. TVGAL I have really
>missed you.

Posted by annythewitch on 07-31-06 at 11:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

I agree with you. I always thought that SOH seemed to thrive on all these people talking about others behind their back. I thought it really sucked. I think gossip is a very hurtful thing, and I don't believe that it is helpful for any of the parties and yet SO LC seemed to feel getting information on the housemates that way was acceptable.

Cheers,

Anny

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 01-19-06 at 02:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

***waving to TVGAL*** nice to see you!(from GreenSideUp)

>Christina finds out she is graduating
>this coming Monday. Her party
>is a luau. What a
>joke. Good riddance. Now if
>we can get rid of
>Lisa1.

Whatcha mean good riddance? I wouldn't watch if there wasn't "hate-ables".

>So the whole thing about the
>camera man was a big
>lie! Anyone surprised?

truthfully, what surprises me is how often these "friends of friends" are believed.

Posted by susan765 on 01-19-06 at 03:29 PM
Glad to hear from you TVGAL. Missed you from the old boards. That fact that Christina will graduate is sad. That rumors could have been true or not who cares. Christina showed herself to be a person with no morals. And I'm not talking about the prostitution. She admits to many instances of stealing, conning and general baddness. She has never on the show shown the least bit of guilt, remorse or shame. Compared to Christina Josie looks like a saint. And Josie drove me crazy. Who knows who they will drag out of the gutter to replace her.
I MISS THE NORMAL WOMEN!

Posted by shayshay1 on 01-19-06 at 03:51 PM
Nice to see you tvgal, I am glad XXXtina is graduating even though she did nothing to deserve , her pictrues are still on the internet so the so house giving the impression they are down and now shes ready to graudate the show has become a big joke, Lisa1 should have been kicked out along time ago, she came on the show hoping to find some rich sugar daddy out in Hollywood,well shes not gonna change. I think when her parents came to visit they payed Rhonda to put up with her. LOL

Posted by southern sam on 01-20-06 at 01:08 AM
TV GAL....... sooooooo glad to see you. I miss you, you keep us up to speed. I hope you can continue.....your great. XXXXXtina she not going to change SO just want to get rid...... of the little hooooo she will not change I feel sorry for the child . TV gal let me know where you are I love to read you messages THANKS

Posted by DrusillaSchneider on 01-20-06 at 03:19 PM
I had a feeling that was her. I was roaming around on my digital tv guide the other night and was looking at the episode info and it said something about how one of them women discover she is graduating from more then the house and I automatically assumed it was Christina because she took the G.E.D. and her mom is ironically there.

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-21-06 at 02:47 PM
All I care about is that it is countdown time before Christina leaves. I'd like to do a celebration on the Individual HG board about Christina - any ideas?

Thank Goodness she is leaving soon. Wonder if TJ or Allison comes back? We KNOW Jessica will be there - for the free food or something...

Posted by Miranda on 01-21-06 at 07:34 PM
Labyrinth
>Thank Goodness she is leaving soon.
>Wonder if TJ or Allison
>comes back? We KNOW Jessica
>will be there - for
>the free food or something...
>

Just ask tvgal. She knows.
Miranda

Posted by JustBeingAuthentic on 01-21-06 at 07:35 PM
From the get-go, Christina has shown nothing but arrogance, defensiveness and a do as I say, not as I do attitude. I'm the one who saw her and her son shopping with Karrine and her son at Target in Sherman Oaks, not far from the SO House. She had short bobbed hair that was mostly blonde.

It made me so sick that she's going to uproot that poor little boy again. Dump her with Grandma for two months, then pop back in his life and rip him away from her. Where that kid will be in 10 years is frightening. Her mom kept saying how proud she is of Christina. I guess that's why Christina is the way she is. She's done some of the most awful things and her mom is still proud.

I'll be forwarding over my tivo through her graduation.

Posted by DrusillaSchneider on 01-22-06 at 00:02 AM
I was roaming around on her myspace and there was some new pics of her in there with Jackson and she had her new hair dew(I assume its the one she got before graduating)

Posted by outsider on 01-22-06 at 02:00 AM
>I was roaming around on her
>myspace and there was some
>new pics of her in
>there with Jackson and she
>had her new hair dew(I
>assume its the one she
>got before graduating)

Could you post the link to her Myspace? Thanks!

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-22-06 at 06:48 AM
That, and many other SO-related links, here.

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

Posted by sueincc on 01-26-06 at 11:01 PM
I was sooo happy to see christina leave. I am sooo sick of Lisa1. Doesn't everybody see how stupid she looks when she performs her fake crying/barfing routine?