URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 186
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!"

Posted by volsfan on 07-01-04 at 01:02 AM
We start the show with the final four: PJ, Rebeka, Rachel, and Andrea.

At breakfast, the girls are discussing the amounts of their checks. They summarize that they know Andrea is playing for $250,000, PJ is playing for $50,000, Rebeka thinks $50,000 and Rachel thinks $1.

After breakfast, they meet in the event room. Chairs are there for each lady (and I use this term loosely), pictures of the ones remaining with their checks at the bottom of the picture. Jordan appears and sits down beside them. He proceeds to explain that there are no more one million dollar checks. The girls will be given an opportunity to swap their check for a “mystery check”. Four checks are in two rows and two lines. Two of the checks will are worth one dollar and the other two are worth one million dollars. If they switch, neither they nor Preston will know the value of the check. If they choose to switch, the women will learn the value of their old check. OMH! Rachel is going to be soooo excited!

Rachel goes first and chooses to swap. She chooses the top left corner check. She finds out that she was playing for a buck. She laughs and feels very smug. Andrea hides her face and seems upset!

Andrea goes next…let’s keep in mind that she KNOWS she is playing for $250,000! She chooses to switch! In a confessional, Rachel says that Andrea is a royal idiot! I agree, what an idiot! Girlfriend, you are screaming to everyone including Preston that you are only in it for the money! Back to the show, she chooses the check on the bottom right.

PJ is up next and decides to switch as well. She chose the upper check. We already knew she was playing for $50,000.

Last but certainly not least (what breasteses!), Rebeka. She too decides to take a mystery check and takes the last one. She learns that she was playing for a dollar. Rachel is shown to be uneasy. Andrea has a worried look as well!

Let’s take a moment to discuss this interesting turn of events. Ok, there were 2 ladies that knew the amount they were playing for. All the women decide to switch to a mystery check. No amounts are shown. WTF? How easy is it going to be to have a final two with one playing for a buck the other a million? Talk about manipulation of a game. I am throwing the BS flag here!

Back to the show, Preston is brought into the room and told of everything that has just taken place! He has a fake smile on his face! Preston is told that the girls know he is playing for love or money.

The overnight fantasy dates begin immediately! Rachel and Rebeka are told to pack their bikinis because Preston is taking them to Cabo! The girls are worried that they have to go on their fantasy date as a threesome! About 5 mins into the limo ride, Rachel gets down and dirty. Rachel tells him that she can’t trust him when he says one thing and does another! She says she is losing trust in him. She tells a story of an instance when Preston told her (Rachel) that he doesn’t drink and Rebeka says he drank wine on one of her (Rebeka’s) dates! What a classic moment! Rachel just turned things around so that Rebeka will be on the defensive and Preston will wonder exactly what info the girls are sharing! This is exactly what happens. Rebeka finally asks if they can talk about something else. HEHEHE!

They arrive at a Cabo beach house that is beautiful. They had lunch and then went to the beach. Rebeka and Preston are playing around and acting crazy. Rachel isn’t too happy to see them having a good time. So, Rachel goes and sits on the beach…pouting! JRabeka has this real high pitch voice to make Preston laugh. She keeps doing it and Rachel finally says to Prestion, “I can’t believe you still find that funny”. Preston says, “Geez Rach”. He then asks Rabeka for a walk and they leave Rachel lying on her towel.

They have a nice walk and chat. She tells him that she is not in the game for the money. They seem to hit it off very well.

Back at the house, Andrea and PJ are talking about how Rachel and Rebeka had the $1 checks and that Preston obviously has some type of connection. We are shown a confessional of Andrea saying that she will NOT let Rachel win and the she repeats it. I wonder what she is gonna do?

Back to the beach…Preston goes back to the towels and asks Rachel to go for a walk with him. They discuss the fact that Rachel said she lost some trust in him. He tells her all the right things and they “make-up” so to speak.

Preston leaves the ladies on the beach to go and get drinks. He finds a letter that sys he has to send one of the ladies back to the house immediately! The one he picks to stay will be his first overnight date! He chooses to keep Rachel. Preston takes Rebeka aside and explains that he has no uncertainty with her. YEAH RIGHT! In a confessional, Rebeka says, “maybe I should have been a party-poopin cry baby and maybe I would have stayed”. LMAO!

Rachel goes back to the house with PJ and Andrea. The girls are talking about Rachel’s response had she been sent back to the house. Rebeka says that Rachel would have stabbed her then stabbed Preston! PJ and Andrea live the entire date through Rebeka’s words.

Preston and Rachel’s dinner setting is a very romantic patio overlooking the ocean. Preston is worried about the girls’ intentions and Rachel tells him that he should know the girls that are serious. Preston asks her if she thinks all the girls are serious. She laughs and says NO! This date ends in the hot tub with some kissing.

When Preston and Rachel arrive back at the house, Andrea and PJ go out the door to go on their date with him. Rachel and Preston are kissing and the two girls can see them. Preston gets out and helps the two with their luggage. In a confessional, Rachel says that she wanted to tell those two to go on because she already has him! WOW!

Andrea and PJ’s date will be in Lake Tahoe! In a confessional, Andrea says that she will do whatever it takes to stay overnight because she really really wants a million dollars. WOW we didn’t see that one coming!

Preston pulls Andrea aside because he knows she doesn’t like Rachel and he wants to get her side of the story. So, Andrea tells him that Rachel isn’t there for the right reasons!

Preston pulls PJ aside and asks her about each female. However, she doesn’t give up much info!

Back at the house, Rachel and Rebeka are by the pool. They have words and Rebeka tells her that she (Rachel) is deceiving and that she changes her minds as much as she changes her underwear…daily! Well, I am not sure on this and have tried to get confirmation and have not received official notice. We will have to take Rebeka’s word on this one!

Back at Lake Tahoe, Preston has chosen PJ to stay and send Andrea home. Andrea is upset and she pulls the puppy dog tears to no avail!

The date consisted of Preston and PJ having dinner in their cabin and then off to the fireplace for a little romantic time. It was very romantic and they seem to really enjoy each other’s company!

Andrea gets back to the house and complains continuously! The tears come and BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Time for eliminations…Preston calls Andrea first. She goes to him and asks for the ring. She looks stunned and I have no idea why! Andrea had said that Preston told her that he wanted to have some alone time with her and he passed to choose PJ. HELLO! Andrea asks for an explanation and editing doesn’t allow us to hear his reasons. However, Andrea says this makes her question Preston’s motive. In a confessional, Preston said that when Andrea decided to find out the value of her check, he lost all confidence and trust in her.

Jordan appears and tells Preston that he has to eliminate another one. The final two will be determined immediately! Preston calls PJ and asks her to stay. Rebeka is asked to return the ring! We have a final two of good vs. evil…um um I mean; PJ vs. Rachel.

What happens next? Rebeka has a check for $1 and Andrea has a check for $ 1 million. The finale is exactly as predicted!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of contents
  • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,motormouth, 01:15 AM, 07-01-04
  • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,CantStandToLook, 07:39 AM, 07-01-04
  • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,mmm_link, 08:42 AM, 07-01-04
    • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,tennismenace, 09:17 AM, 07-01-04
  • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,calamityc, 12:06 PM, 07-01-04
    • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,PrincessJ, 01:13 PM, 07-01-04
  • Great summary!,tig_ger, 12:41 PM, 07-01-04
    • RE: Great summary!,escapedude, 02:41 PM, 07-02-04
  • RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!,MTW1961, 07:09 PM, 07-02-04

Messages in this discussion
"RE: FLOM 3: Episode 4: Official Summary!"
Posted by motormouth on 07-01-04 at 01:15 AM
Thanks for the summary volsfan! You were right on target with everything you said.

sig pic courtesy of The Lost Scottsman

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-01-04 at 07:39 AM
Great summary vols.

I love the part where Rebeka says Rachel would have stabbed her then Preston..I could so see that happening.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana is at hand.

Posted by mmm_link on 07-01-04 at 08:42 AM
Great summary...I hope that the producers are setting up that Preston picks Rachael and she picks the $1,000,000 check. Preston leaves teary eyed (and his monitary stipend as stated in the closing credits). Then Rachael is asked to come back for a FLOM4 for $2,000,000.

Posted by tennismenace on 07-01-04 at 09:17 AM
I have no doubt now that the producers WANT the final person to have a million dollars, and yes, just like last season, that person will get to play for 2 million. Rachael would be a hoot, so even though her personality is psycho, she would be good TV.

Look for Rachael to win both the money and the game. And send that loser Preston home crying.

Posted by calamityc on 07-01-04 at 12:06 PM
Great summary volsfan!
I think we have to be real here. Would any of us sitting at our desks at home actually pick Preston over a million??? If they wanted suspense, they should have picked someone who is more of a tempting tidbit. lol

Posted by PrincessJ on 07-01-04 at 01:13 PM
I felt the same way about Rob from FLOM1. He was not attractive and was a loser from the start. I'm glad Erin realized that and took the money.

"Great summary!"
Posted by tig_ger on 07-01-04 at 12:41 PM
I started laughing at:

Chairs are there for each lady (and I use this term loosely)

and didn't stop. Great summary!

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Great summary!"
Posted by escapedude on 07-02-04 at 02:41 PM
I would pick a million bucks over my mother , so that doofus Preston should be no problem..!
As far as i recall we dont know the value of anyones check..Well i think we know PJ's..
So this is all speculation.

Posted by MTW1961 on 07-02-04 at 07:09 PM
Well done volsfan!

I am throwing the BS flag here!

DEFINITELY! How much manipulating do they think they can get away with here? Well, a little more I guess, since I know I'll be watching the finale!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?