URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 186
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"We are playing for $100G"

Posted by jamescagney2000 on 10-10-01 at 10:07 AM
I think people on this show forget that this is a game and the winners will each get $100,000. This is not the Brady Bunch, or a Frat house at college. Hell if I had 100G on the line (and was on this show) I would lie and cheat until the cows came home. I hope some of these characters grant interviews post show for some insight.

Obviously, the people on this show are not the brightest bulbs in lamp and seem to not understand what is on the line here. Their lame attempts to sneak around is sad as is the ability of the chicks to keep a secret

So far I thought cameras were everywhere, why didn't one get the exchange between Bug eyes and A-girl? If I was Toni, I would get rid of those boobs and get a whole new look so no one would recognize me post show.

Anthony - I am sorry, but I loved him getting WW III started last night - that was so classic and made for some great TV!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"What are they doing now"
Posted by jamescagney2000 on 10-10-01 at 10:24 AM
I am more interested in what these characters are doing now - or have done in the last 2 years since this show was filmed then who actually wins!!! I am surprised someone who might know these people haven't posted something on the net!

"RE: What are they doing now"
Posted by southgal1 on 10-10-01 at 10:47 AM
If you want to vomit, look at www.whoisgina.com, it is full of half naked gina pictures. I fell into the trap when someone else posted this link on this board. It is disgusting.

"RE: We are playing for $100G"
Posted by Danielle1774 on 10-10-01 at 01:37 PM
The whole problem is that everyone is acting like they were there to find true love and if they won the money, great. That is not real human nature when that sum of money is involved. They can find true love in the grocery store. They use the accusations of, "Playing the Game", on others to get them eliminated and out of their way so that they can pretend to not "Play the Game" for another day.

I had the same question as to why the cameras didn't get this proposition between Toni & Jeanette. I do believe it did take place because Toni knew what it was all about and all Anthony said was that there was rumor of a bribe. That could have meant anybody at any given time. Why was Toni so defensive, out of all of the crew?

I have not liked Anthony from the start because he is transparent. Telling everybody how he needs the money so bad or he's out on the street. I wonder if he has ever considered getting a job instead of taking a cruise? I think he thought he could either win the money or mooch off a rich girl. Regardless, I have to agree that what Anthony did last night was hilarious.