URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1846
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."

Posted by LoudmouthLee on 11-22-01 at 06:13 PM
"If you choose to forget the past, you are condemned to repeat it."

In S1.. we were all fooled by the final 4 picture. Everything seemed to point to that. Did it happen? No, Gervase was the Target, and that was that.

We were all shocked. Let us NOT fall for typical MB red herrings! There is NO reason to push back the merge. That seems pretty set in stone. Especially with the post about the ivory towers.

Let us NOT fall prey to the typical red herrings!

(Woooohooo... Special thanks to all of my OT buddies, especially the tag team combination of SamIAm and Boomer Thank you for the sig. Thank you, my OT buddies for making me smile 24/7 )

"What you call the disease, I call the remedy, and what you call the cause, I call the cure" -TMMB

"Moscow's in ashire, whats the problem? Should I throw my tammy in the ring and run for presidente?" - Trashcan Sinatras

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Please, let us not fall prey to MB's trickery."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-22-01 at 09:14 PM
This was exactly what I feared from MB... I figured there was a "probable chance" that the merge was going to take place in ep.8 instead of tonight... but it all nagged at me the whole week that everything seemed so easy. Clarence was the rightful bootee because of his past transgressions and his brute strength making him a huge target.

Oh well... back to the spoiling...

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

"Pepe... Please no spoilers till midnite!"
Posted by IceCat on 11-22-01 at 09:22 PM
For the sake of the west coasters please don't mention spoiling info outside of the East Coast thread until after midnight EDT.

Could you please reword your post to remove the name of the bootee?

Thanks

Posted by disneychriss on 11-22-01 at 09:26 PM
Uh... gee, thanks. Assuming you haven't come back and changed your post as Ice Cat requested, you just blew the show for me.

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 11-22-01 at 10:29 PM
I just want to be clear on this... while we make every effort to try and keep the spoilers to a minimum on the SPOILER board until after the West coast airing, this is after all A SPOILER BOARD and anyone who's not in the East coast time zone should ENTER THIS FORUM AT THEIR OWN RISK between 9PM-midnight EST.

-SB

"Congratulations..."
Posted by Krautboy on 11-23-01 at 05:42 PM
Loudmouthlee, Pepe, Plotta, Wicked, Scorpio, Bond007 and those of you who picked correctly on Survivor Safari, congratulations!!!

I wish I had been less pragmatic in my approach and discounted Diane and Carl's remarks. Anyway, congratulations for sticking to your guns in the face of all the peer pressure. I'll be giving your posts a little more attention this week...good work.

Krautboy