URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1845
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 23 - Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by dabo on 09-29-13 at 08:11 PM
What, it started on time!??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 23 - Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by kidflash212 on 09-29-13 at 09:32 PM
It started late and I didn't want the Canadian peeps to spoil anything so I came here after the show ended.

Some thoughts:

I never want to hear the non-word "afghanimals" again. Ever.

I like Tim & Danny, but they seem in way over their heads.

Why start off on a old west set?

Tim & Marie have an Express Pass. Which means we are gonna hear them bickering for many legs. Oh joy.

Glad no immediate alliances were formed. I'd like less Survivor elements. not more.

Rowan & Shane were a stronger team than I expected.

"RE: TAR 23 - Episode 1 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by dabo on 09-30-13 at 11:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-13 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Sorry I couldn't do any updates last night. Long story, but who cares?

Some thoughts.

Team 1. Tim & Marie (Reebs). Didn't find them as intense as they promised to be, but it is early yet. Marie "stole" the first taxi! That was funny, and it wasn't really a steal. Why all those teams let their taxis go when they were way outside of town, no idea.

Dumb double Express Pass, and at least one team won't be getting it.

Team 2. Nicole & Travis. First team to get schooled in "Read The Clue"! Would have been #1 otherwise, seem like smart runners who have it together.

Team 3. Rowan & Shane. Better runners than I thought they would be, and not as over the top with their antics as I was expecting. Good for them.

Team 4. Chester & Ephraim. Super-sized loveable guys. Like their attitude.

Team 5. Nicky & Kim. Yay for Kim for being the first to overcome a big fear! Hey, don't go on TAR if you really can't handle the heights, the water, the hot dog eating contest ...

Team 6. Ally & Ashley. Team can't tell them apart, but seem okay.

Team 7. Leo & Jamal, the Afghanimals! Second team to get schooled in "Read The Clue"! Good. Also team quick out the gate in getting on my nerves. I don't mind they had first leg jitters, but the "wives" thing was so Howard Wolowitz. And Jamal calling Marie the b-word, well guess who won't be getting that second Express Pass, dumdum.

Team 8. Jason & Amy. Seem likeable. At least he knew how to row a boat. Got to keep an eye on them, though, as she has great control freak potential.

Team 9. Tim & Danny. Seem like nice guys, lack of experience outside their own stomping grounds means they are probably doomed. Can't believe they never rowed a boat.

Team 10. Brandon & Adam, beard geeks. Didn't hate them, didn't love them, wait and see. The different drum might be amusing, or it might turn out to be laughable.

Team 11. Hoskote & Naina. Final team to get schooled in "Read The Clue"! But at that point it probably didn't cost them anything. Sorry to see them go, liked they were on the adventure. Hoskote knew how to row a boat, but then so did the Beard.

I think they've used that western movie ranch in every western going back to radio westerns, silents maybe, and a Brady Bunch vacation.