URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1843
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Arrogant in Africa."

Posted by Estee on 04-09-12 at 07:47 AM
A thread title so generic, it could apply to everyone except Mark & Bopper.

And an episode filled with so much attitude, it did apply to everyone except Mark & Bopper.

Where do we start? Throw a dart. A poisoned one for preference.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Nary & Jamie's interview."
Posted by Estee on 04-16-12 at 07:29 PM
Placed here because it shows that there's even less to the border patrol than was edited to meet the ear -- and it may not be The Entire Field Vs. Brenchel so much as The Entire Field: "Shut Up, Vanessa."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-nary-ebeid-and-jamie-graetz-talk-the-amazing-race-13376.php

"RE: Nary & Jamie's interview."
Posted by mindy23 on 04-20-12 at 10:24 AM
Hubby and I felt the two 'teachers' were really just taking their sweet time, almost not caring that they were facing sure elimination! They could have taken over if they'd just pushed themselves a bit!!

So many other contestants have gone thru those stupid 'speed bumps' with fervency, but they looked like they were just having a sweet Sunday sit on the grounds and eat all you want dinner. I would have LOVED to see them wipe the ground with Vanessa. She is, well, we know what she is...

But oh well. They went out the way they came in. Without much fan-fare. And everyone knowing they were not teachers, but only the Border Patrolers actually figuring out WHAT they were! YEAH, GO ARIZONA BORDER PATROLERS!! We support your efforts in keeping our borders safe. (OK, Estee, I know you'll love that! But living so close to the border, I understand how these guys put their lives on the line to keep criminals, ie, drug dealers, off our streets). I love them, and hope they come in at least 2nd after Mark and Bopper.

Just saying...Hey, I wonder if M&B will pay back the 5K that they gave them if THEY win???