URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1841
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 23 Cast Announcement"

Posted by Snidget on 08-29-13 at 12:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-13 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Amazing Race Cast Announcement.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/season/23/cast/

So with Survivor and Big Bother having stunt casting issues at the moment what will they have done to our poor race?

Ally (Allison) and Ashley. Team Blond, LA Kings Ice Crew Girls and Friends

Brandon and Adam. Team Beard. Beard enthusiasts, the ones on men's chins, not the ones they date to appear straight. Friends

Chester and Ephraim. Team NFL. Former Houton Texans, both currently sports analyst/reporter types. Friends

Hoskote and Naina. Team Father/Daughter. He is an ER doc, she is a fitness instructor.

Jason and May Amy (etf typo, sigh). Team Dating, may be our Team Bickersons. He's scared of terrorists and she's afraid of being kidnapped while traveling.

Leo and Jamal. Team Cousins. Both Businessmen. Also potential to be Team Bickersons.

Nicky and Kim. Team Baseball Wives. Anorexia vs Tanorexia and one is vegetarian. Bring on the the gross food with a face challenge. Friends

Rowan and Shane. Team Business Partners. Sneezy and Chews with Mouth open, great. Friends

Tim and Danny, Team Oilfield Operators. Another potential Team Bickersons (lots of our biggest challenge is not listening in the bios this season). Friends

Tim and Marie. Team Exes. Another Potential Team Bickersons. Hey this isn't the team who argues most wins.

Travis and Nicole Team Married Doctors. Both ER doctors, so this season is set if someone gets hurt bad on the race?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 12:39 PM
But where are the racists? You can't have a CBS reality competition show without racists!

Posted by Snidget on 08-30-13 at 12:55 PM
Well there are about as many hints about Jason and Amy as any other racists pre season.

Jason
What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That’s a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I’m not sure.

Amy
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don’t want to be taken.

Posted by Estee on 08-30-13 at 01:32 PM
To be fair, G-O-P does not automatically equal R-A-C-I-S-T. However, it does feel like Amy gets some of her worldview from movies. Not necessarily good movies. Films which are basically an excuse to kill as many fictional people in increasingly bloody ways as possible. And what does this make Amy? American.

Besides, everyone knows kidnappers are most likely to try and grab the person with the camera crew following her and recording every moment of the crime.

Posted by michel on 09-02-13 at 11:55 PM
Can we give someone a ransom to kidnap her?

Posted by tribephyl on 09-05-13 at 11:53 PM

I don't know who you are.
I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
But what I do have is a deep desire to see Amy being kidnapped.
Have fun.
I gotta go. *click*

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-23-13 at 02:18 PM
Thank you.

That particular Dem-Pub scale (assuming a simple, two-pan balance scale) doesn't tilt conclusively one way or the other, IMO.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 10-14-13 at 10:47 PM
This is hilarious!

Well there are about as many hints about Jason and Amy as any other racists pre season.

Jason
What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That’s a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I’m not sure.

It sounds like he is really in a Race mentality! Remember Wynonna doing the sandcastles praying for a gin & tonic? : )

Amy
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don’t want to be taken.

Hopefully she just means by anyone BUT Jason! ; )

They are doing well though! And no terrorists or kidnappers in sight - so far ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl