URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 184
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How Do I Get My Old Username Back?"

Posted by Mizz Eve on 05-02-04 at 07:41 PM
I used to post on this form several years ago under another username: Juicylicious. I'm now not able to log in under that name. I've tried creating a new account under that name, but it says that the name is already used. Of course it is, by me

How can I get my old name back?

I even found one of my old posts:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=95&forum=DCForumID4&archive=yes

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How Do I Get My Old Username Back?"
Posted by dabo on 05-02-04 at 08:41 PM
Multiple IDs aren't allowed at Blows. However, if you have forgotten your password and changed your email address without changing it in the Juicy profile, any attempts to retrieve that password would result in an email being sent to the old email address. You should contact the administration about the problem, provide the old email address so it can be checked with that registered in the Juicy profile.

Or wait for someone smarter than me to reply.

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by Drive My Car on 05-02-04 at 08:45 PM
You won't be allowed to use both names at the same time.
You might try emailing Webby at survivorblows@survivorblows.com, to get a new password for your old username.

You were a first weeker here!

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 05-05-04 at 04:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-04 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Hi Eve, as Dabo and DMC mentioned, we don't allow multiple ID's, if you want the Juicylicious ID back, you'd have to give up the Eve ID.

If you want to do that, we also need "proof" that you are Juicylicious, so I'd need you to send an email from your Juicylicious account's email address to feedback@realitytvworld.com stating your request to swap ID's.

Thanks,
SB