URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1836
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 22 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"

Posted by dabo on 05-03-13 at 08:18 PM

The Rules!

This week the voting is different. Instead of singling out which team goes home or is it a nonelim/superleg, you want to try to peg the finishing order, who finishes:

4th/3rd/2nd/1st win!

Please use the following designations in casting your votes:

BA for Bates & Anthony (Hockey Brothers)
CJ for Caroline & Jennifer (Country Singers)
MK for Max & Katie (Newlyweds)
MB for Mona & Beth (Roller Derby Moms)

So, for example, should you feel that Bates & Anthony (BA) will be Philiminated finishing in 4th place, Caroline & Jennifer (CJ) will finish in 3rd place, Max & Katie (MK) will finish in 2nd place, and Mona & Beth (MB) will win, your vote would read:

BA/CJ/MK/MB win!

The other standard rules apply: Cast your votes in the subject heading (erase where it says "Re TAR 22 Fans..." and replace with your vote), say whatever you like, reply only to this post unless changing your votes, and

Have fun!

Eliminated Teams

Leg 001. Matthew & Daniel (Firefighters) doused.
Leg 002. Idries & Jamil (Twin Doctors) delivered.
Leg 3-1. Superleg! Part One! Father/son three-legged racers in the lead!
Leg 3-2. Jessica & John (Dating) go off course.
Leg 005. Dave & Connor (Father/Son) limp away.
Leg 006. NEL: Max & Katie (Newlyweds) get the bump.
Leg 007. Pamela & Winnie (Best Friends) looped around.
Leg 008. Chuck & Wynona (Married) cheesed off.
Leg 009. NEL: Mona & Beth (Roller Derby Moms) to the speedbump!
Leg 010. Joey & Meghan (YouTube Hosts) barrelled up.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"CJ/MK/MB/BA win!"
Posted by dabo on 05-05-13 at 01:16 PM
Mainly, I'm indifferent to the country singers, though they have been fun to have on the race at times. Perfect edit for the team that just misses out on the final leg.

Don't like Max. Let them fall behind. It is a great finale as the Hockey Brothers and Roller Derby Moms hit the final stretch!

"CJ - BA - MB - MK"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-05-13 at 05:27 PM
I'm hoping that I jinx Max and Katie here with this prediction.

"CJ/MK/BA/MB win!"
Posted by Belle Book on 05-05-13 at 07:12 PM
I have reason to believe that the country singers fall just short of the finale, so I put them in fourth.

I also heard that there's an "unpredictable finish" and Phil Keoghan said that we'd be a bit surprised by the winning team. Since the hockey brothers would be too predictable and Max & Katie wouldn't be a big surprise either (and I don't like Max & Katie anyway), I'm saying that Mona & Beth beat Bates & Anthony to the finish line with Max & Katie coming in third.

"RE: CJ/MK/BA/MB win!"
Posted by 99thin on 07-23-13 at 10:11 AM
very useful information. thanks a lot for this.

thanks
http://www.99th.in