URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1832
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anyone watching 'A Model Life'??"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 07-23-07 at 10:17 AM
The first episode, that I saw, was a little different than 'Top Model', and the super model running the show seems to be so much more sincere, sweet, and reachable than Tyra-so far, anyway!

There are only 6 girls to begin with, and there IS a nutritionist on board to make sure these girls are not starving themselves to death-something I worried about on 'Top Model' last season, especially with the winner-man, was she skinny!

The super-model, Petra Nemkova went through the Tsunami a few years ago, and came out with a desire to help people, more than just be a pretty face. She has set up several charities, and she exudes that attitude towards her charges, also-don't just be another pretty face! Do something important with your life.

Don't know how this will all go-they haven't done eliminations yet-they did tell the Brazilian she couldn't do shoots this week because her hips were too big, and her attitude sucked, but I'm not sure if that means she's out completely. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works out. It's on cable, TLC, and since I had mine set to record, I'm not sure which night, but I believe Fridays.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anyone watching 'A Model Life'??"
Posted by JessicaRN on 07-23-07 at 02:03 PM
I saw the first one but haven't watched the most recent one yet. I liked it and thought it seemed more realistic than ANTM. I doubt if these girls will have to dress up like men or hang upside down. I did think that one of the two Americans had an odd and annoying personality, but she took a nice picture.

Posted by mistyrose52 on 07-24-07 at 10:17 AM
Agreed-girl from California had a super-model attitude already! HA. But I think the agents will get some of that out of her, or she'll be gone!

I have my DVR set to record them, so I'm going to watch and see where this goes. I'm hoping it will over-shadow ANTM to the point that, either Tyra makes some critical changes (as you mentioned above), or ANTM will just fade into a distant sunset.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 04:06 PM
I saw the last one, then they cancelled it.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 06:46 PM
I'm living a Model Life!

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 01:55 PM
I am too. Mostly because of the NSA.