URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1827
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jake Sucks!"

Posted by CRRPharmD on 03-01-10 at 10:57 PM
Tonight's outcome proves Jake thought with his D**K instead of his brain!! Guess what!?! Jake needs a reality check because 2 years down the road when he's tired of Vienna being "brutally honest" with him and the "fire" that he THINKS is so important is gone, he'll be wishing he had someone sweet and emotionally fulfilling like Tenley!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jake Sucks!"
Posted by jolyn8852 on 03-01-10 at 11:21 PM
you hit the nail on the head. Don't get me wrong I am a bottle blonde myself....but that bottle blonde is so classless....she will tear his family completely apart. I don't know what he was thinking. Oh well...to each his own.

Posted by seas72 on 03-02-10 at 10:05 AM
I'm not surprised Jake picked Vienna over Tenelly but was really hoping that wouldn't be the case. Tenelly was the complete package and his family adored her. Even though they apologized to Vienna after their initial impression I don't seeing her fitting in at all.

I'm also a little confused as shortly after Jake was named the new Bachelor it was noted on here that he did not promise a ring at the end which he did give the ring last night. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-jake-pavelka-i-didnt-promise-ring-at-end-10105.php

Posted by Snidget on 03-02-10 at 10:28 AM
I think that was a beginning of the season can't tell people what the result is thing typical trying not to say anything one way or the other.

I read it as he wasn't going to give a ring just because it was expected. Not that he wouldn't give a ring no matter what.

Posted by tamar934 on 03-02-10 at 12:54 PM
i totally agree.... he made the wrong choice for sure, and he will regret it.. Thinking with the wrong part of his body

i am very disapointed in him

Posted by TWoman on 03-02-10 at 12:10 PM
And thus ends the worst season in Bachelor/ette history. Sitting through an episode of Jake was like watching vanilla ice cream melt on a 60 degree day. And not even French Vanilla - just plain store bought no-name brand vanilla. They've never had a bachelor with less charisma or personality. I couldn't have cared less about who he chose in the end.

Posted by canuklady on 03-09-10 at 06:31 PM
I agree totally. This season was about as interesting as watching cement set and that just about sums up Jake's personality too! What a twit. LOL..he and Vienna deserve each other, but someone should strongly suggest that he hide his cheque books. LOL