URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1825
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jason and Molly wed"

Posted by Snidget on 02-28-10 at 06:15 PM
Does it count, since she really wasn't the winner of the season?

hirteenth-season The Bachelor couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney were married on a grassy bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on Saturday, People reported.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-couple-jason-mesnick-and-molly-malaney-get-married-10492.php

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jason and Molly wed"
Posted by Loree on 03-01-10 at 02:18 PM
Has Jason Castro become the wedding singer?

Posted by erin_taylor on 03-02-10 at 02:54 PM
Of course it counts! Molly is his wife

Posted by Snidget on 03-09-10 at 12:00 PM
I hope the marriage counts as a marriage.

But can the put it in the small "successful relationship from the show" column as she wasn't the winner.

Posted by jbug on 03-08-10 at 09:53 PM
I'm watching this messs!

Jason Castro sang Over the Rainbow LOL

then That's what I'm here for.

They actually exchanged vows standing in the pouring rain.
After all the time & money on her hair & makeup & dress..... ?
The dress & his suit are ruined!

I can't imagine why they insisted that it be outside when the weather was so bad.

Wonder how happy Molly's dad was that he didn't have to pay for a wedding!

Posted by samboohoo on 03-09-10 at 09:13 AM
I've seen half. I didn't watch either season with Jason, but I wanted to watch this.

I thought Trista looked really bad. She has either really aged in six years, or she really needs a new hairdo. It could also be that she looks entirely too skinny.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Loree on 03-09-10 at 11:26 AM
Everyone has been commenting on how bad Trista looks. She is not aging well.

Molly said she felt awful that the guests had to freeze in the wind and rain. She wanted to have a Plan B and ABC would not let her. They wanted that outdoor wedding. Probably made it more dramatic. Also Jason's dad was surprised he had to pay for his own hotel room. Jason and Molly are planning a private ceremony for all their family and friends that could not afford to come to the televised wedding.

Posted by trigirl on 03-10-10 at 07:32 AM
But weren't those Manolos divine?

She seems to be a good sport.

Posted by samboohoo on 03-11-10 at 09:51 AM
She was a great sport. I didn't watch this season, but I really wanted to watch the wedding. And of course, I had seen the ATFR where Jason dumped Melissa.

Even though it rained and was cold, I thought it was just a great wedding. So romantic. The way they just went with it amazed me. They really are a good match and were so in love. And I just thought they were both great.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by CSHS79 on 03-11-10 at 07:24 PM
The season doesn't end til the ATFR epsiode airs so it counts. Besides,I've heard reports that multiple former Bachelors contact and sometimes date their second runnerup after the relationship with their choice from their Finale doesn't work out. At least this situation occurred within the season.