URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1825
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by dabo on 03-17-13 at 08:03 PM
Just starting. "We're gonna win the Amazing Race" sung the descendant of Danl Boone and granddaughter of the Duke.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by dabo on 03-17-13 at 08:04 PM
Anyway, I have to get DD back to school now that spring break is over, here's your thread, have fun!

Posted by dabo on 03-17-13 at 08:16 PM
All teams fly to Hanoi and gather at the next bunching point. Dave & Connor find Phil and take themselves out of the race.

Posted by michel on 03-17-13 at 10:22 PM
HELLO...hello...hello

There's echo in here!

Here's the order of finish as I remember it:

Dave and Connor go directly to the mat, telling Phil they have to stop racing. They will be placed 8th

1- Pam/Winnie (they u-turned the youtubers)
2- Max/Katie
3- Mona/Beth
4- Bates/Anthony
5- Caroline/Jennifer
6- Joey/Meghan (they u-turned mullet head)
7- Chuck/Wynona (They would have been last even without the detour and were very relieved to hear they weren't eliminated)

Posted by Starshine on 03-18-13 at 04:35 AM
Tasks:

Roadblock: Watch a patriotic dance, at the end the dancers will show a patriotic slogan, find the poster with that slogan before they start to dance again.

I thought it interesting that American producers would choose this for a task.

Task: Avoid getting your ankles broken whilst performing the Vietnamese bamboo dance. Shame David had already withdrawn.

Detour: Make your move - Put four people in the correct position on a chess board according to the characters and colour of those characters on their robes. Make a meal - Buy the ingredients (including over a pound of chillis) for pho ga? whilst wearing a yoke, use them to cook pho ga and you will be given the next clue (one chopstickworth doesn't really count as a taste).

Run to pitstop.

Posted by jbug on 03-18-13 at 09:16 AM
This leg seemed short - and quickly over.

Maybe it was the extra time spent on the father/son quitting scenes.

and those of the 2 team alliance against everyone else.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-18-13 at 12:00 PM
I'm not really surprised that Dave & Connor chose to withdraw thanks to Dave's injury, and I think it was a wise decision on their part -- but it was still sad for me to see them go.

Belle Book

Posted by finallytyping on 03-18-13 at 01:49 PM
I was sad to see them go, too. I wouldn't be surprised if they were brought back in a future season. I'd be for that.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-18-13 at 07:07 PM
I'd like to see Dave & Connor come back as well. They went out far too soon, though considering their misfortune it's a minor miracle they lasted as long as they did!

Belle Book

Posted by Karchita on 03-19-13 at 02:57 AM
I wasn't surprised, either, but I hate to see any team have to quit for medical reasons. On top of that, a really incompetent and undeserving team, who had already been saved once by a NEL, benefited from this Dave and Connor's misfortune. It is way past time for Team Mullet to GO HOME ALREADY.