URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1821
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jake - in General"

Posted by Hoobie on 02-17-10 at 03:31 PM
I noticed for the 1st time this week that at the Rose Ceremony, the gals were all wearing flats. Anyone know how short he is? I'm thinking 5'8"?

Physically, I like his dimples...but there is something that just says CHEEEE-ZY to me. It's probably his "aw golly gee" smile he has, especially when he was watching Tenley dance.

Another thing...he pronounces her name "Tin-lee". That's gotta bug her; it sure bugs me.

I didn't watch the Jillian season, so didn't notice this stuff before now. Anxious for this season to be over.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jake - in General"
Posted by jbug on 02-17-10 at 03:37 PM
I haven't noticed how he says Tenly - but then I'm from the south so I prolly wouldn't

When I was in south FL, someone laughed at how I said Bill. She even asked me how to spell it.
She said I was saying "beel" as rhymes with the heel of your foot.

I don't notice that I saw ten or tin
or pen or pin differently - but DH notices

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Posted by Loree on 02-17-10 at 05:08 PM
I think Jake is about 5'7" or 5'8". He got rid of all the taller girls early on and kept the short ones. I noticed one time that he was wearing boots with heels when he was sitting talking to Chris Harrison. And he was still a little shorter than Chris when they stood up and Chris is not tall either.

Posted by qwertypie on 02-17-10 at 05:38 PM
Yeah, when he does the cheesy smile he reminds me of Tom Cruise and that is not a good thing.

Posted by erin_taylor on 02-25-10 at 00:12 AM
I have no clue about his height, but he is undeniably hot!