URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1820
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tori and Dean"

Posted by cherlynn on 07-12-07 at 04:32 PM
OH MY GOD !!...Now Tori is a minister??? I think this is the height of self indulgent conceitness. Being a minister is a profession that is not something you qualify for "online".!!
It is for someone who genuinely professes a love for the Lord and wants to live their life serving the church. The only thing she wants to serve is her bed and breakfast inn and put her name on marriage licenses after they pay her for it. She has really stooped to low places on this one. As if she doesn't have enough money already now she has to use the ministry to get more. I never had much respect for her and now I have none.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tori and Dean"
Posted by MKitty on 07-20-07 at 01:32 PM
Actually, I watched their show, Tori and Dean Inn LOve and that it was really quite funny. Dean is really funny, and Tori plays the "staight man" quite well! I almost, gasp, thought it was charming (once I got over the fact I was actually watching it!)

I have no problem whatsoever with Tori being a minister..go for it girl (and good for her for marrying a gay couple ..at least we know she isn't a biggot

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

Posted by MollyTV on 07-21-07 at 03:25 PM
i agree! mainly we all know its a reality show...we found out at the end of last year that they never "REALLY" bought the b&b, according to candy on entertainment tonight(the TRUTH)

but they need to do something to spruce up the new season. and i like that she married a gay couple first...good for her.
can't wait to see her with a new baby...i think she will be a nincompoop...

oh and yes..i like dean too...i think he is really witty and funny and obviously loves tori...too bad at the price of another family...."his first family".

mollytv

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 05:25 PM
Oh My gawd. I just had a dream that I visited an 8 year old thread.

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 12:54 PM
me too - weird.