URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 182
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor 3 "Coming Soon" spoilers"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 03-26-03 at 11:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

So um, anyone else notice it looked like there were some Joe Millionaire-like spoilers in the This season on The Bachelor" preview???

I'll try and post some vidcaps this weekend, but it was quite a lengthy preview, No foolish hand moles included this time like in The Bachelorette though... (apparently they are learning something.)

-SB

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor 3 "Coming Soon" spoilers"
Posted by smiley on 03-27-03 at 08:00 AM
oh thanks webby!!

I was hoping someone could post them so we could start guessing at who sticks around. I noticed last night that they focused on 2 women (cant remember who LOL) alot longer than any of the others. Maybe if i check out the faces again it will come to me. There was alot of highlights in that preview so lets hope we can figure out who's head goes with who's face LOL

"RE: Bachelor 3 "Coming Soon" spoilers"
Posted by SurvivorOverlord on 03-27-03 at 09:55 AM
Glad you got some vidcaps Webby! It did look like there was alot to learn from the preview....several girls doing confessionals and highlights of some solo dates it looked like and lots of smooching going on...should be a good season.

--Home is where the DAW count is