URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1803
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How about a suggestion for a new show?"

Posted by Safiresdesire64 on 01-11-10 at 11:28 PM
I think what ya'll do is teriffic but I also think that you should explore the age group of the 40"s and 50"s and also widows and widowers as well after all people who are in there 20's and 30's are not the only ones that are looking for the special someone.
Speaking from experience it took me 3 marriages all ending in divorce before I found my soul mate. I was married to him for 11yrs before fate took him away from me. You see on June 14, 2009 my husband jumped in a river to save another's life and lost his life in the process and I think that there are other's out there like me who would love to have that chance to find that special someone. I found mine and think everyone should have that chance to find their's.
There are alot of people out there who relate to that issue and I think that you should approach that as well. Keep up the wonderful work that you are doing and please think about my suggestion.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How about a suggestion for a new show?"
Posted by Snidget on 01-12-10 at 07:28 AM
Did you see the disclaimer at the bottom of the page?

This website has been solely developed and presented by Reality TV World, and is in no way authorized or connected with any network, station affiliate, or broadcasting sponsor.

If you need to get your idea to the network or producers of reality TV shows I would start with the official websites of those shows, networks, or companies as I'm not sure how many of them actually come over here to see what is posted.