URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1801
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTAR 17.4 - Living in the Lapland of Luxury"

Posted by Molaholic on 10-20-10 at 10:21 AM
Welcome to someplace on the Swedish-Norwegian border --

The Docs make Tribe's Greatest Gainer away for the week, the old man avoids butt-freeze and I forget who got Philiminated.

meh...

~~~siggie goes here later~~~

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTAR 17.4 - Living in the Lapland of Luxury"
Posted by Seana on 10-20-10 at 12:50 PM
Good job honey!

Were we in this ep for more than 2 minutes? We're really more of a physical team than a mental one, so we should have been shown more. Right, honey?

"RE: BTAR 17.4 - Living in the Lapland of Luxury"
Posted by Belle Book on 10-20-10 at 08:09 PM
Our luck sure got better once we left the Pit Stop, that's for sure! We found an earlier flight and managed to get tickets on it -- and we even told Brook & Claire about it too! It was a real scramble in Frankfurt but we made the earlier flight!

Our luck improved in Sweden! Yeah, we got to the Roadblock after Michael & Kevin despite their Speedbump -- I think we got lost again -- and yeah, my dog team was slow, but we were still ahead of five other teams at that point. And better yet, we must've gotten good directions to the Detour because I think we were first to it! I didn't do too well with the Sleds the first time but managed to get them the second time -- and then we came in first and won a trip to Belize! At this rate, we're heading to the finals -- hopefully!

I'm sorry Connor & Jonathan were Philiminated. They had such a great time and I loved them!