URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1801
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"1st Rose Ceremony"

Posted by seas72 on 01-05-10 at 10:48 AM
How does the Bachelor remember all of the ladies names during the 1st rose ceremony? Are they told to stand in a certain place to make it easy for him to recall their names?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 1st Rose Ceremony"
Posted by jbug on 01-05-10 at 01:32 PM
He has all their pics in frames in his 'deliberation room.'
I was wondering if he also gets to watch video of the arrivals - so that he can compare/remember who was who.

Sparkled by Agman 2009

Posted by seas72 on 01-05-10 at 01:49 PM
Good point about the deliberation room with the pictures. He must have a good memory.

Posted by HeluvaStorm on 01-06-10 at 02:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-10 AT 02:13 AM (EST)

I was wondering the same thing. I think they are pasted/written on the roses somehow

Posted by jbug on 01-06-10 at 11:46 AM
or in the palm of his hand? LOL

Posted by Loree on 01-07-10 at 11:12 AM
I guess he only has to remember the names of the ones he wants to keep. He can forget the 10 he does not give roses to. If he likes them enough to keep them around he should know their names. This does explain how Jesse called the wrong name on his season. He didn't care enough.

Posted by boomerang on 01-11-10 at 10:18 PM
"...I think they are pasted/written on the roses somehow."

That's the theory I'm going with, too. He seemed to be studying each rose tonight before he called out a name.

"Oh ye of short memories..."
Posted by byoffer on 01-11-10 at 10:38 PM
There was a mistake at the rose ceremony once...

The Bachelor, Season 5, with Jesse Palmer as the bachelor. Episode 1 and so many names to remember. Or forget, as the case may be.

Here is a link to the RTVW summary for that episode that was hilariously written by Greeneyes:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/summary.php?i=247

Well deserving of being dragged up from the archives!!

My guess is that since then they do something to help prevent this sort of thing happening again.