URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1800
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"

Posted by Molaholic on 10-14-10 at 01:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-10 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

What an amazing adventure. Teams have to solve a word puzzle -- one that has the deciphering clue ON THE FRELLIN' WALL but mysteriously is invisible to 95% of the teams.

A boxing ring challenge without actual boxing slid nicely by. Make you wonder, doesn't it.

Then there were the maps -- oh those tricky maps -- who'd a thunk finding THE COUNTRY YOU WERE IN on a map would be so difficult? Good thing they didn't go to someplace hard to find, like Russia.

Finally -- the Wheel of MisFortune brings down the Dadmeister. But then, here comes the ubiquitous NEL hero to save the day.

Next -- on to the Arctic!

Seana, mistress of siggies 2010

Table of contents
  • RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies,Belle Book, 04:32 PM, 10-14-10
  • RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies,MissMyth, 04:34 PM, 10-14-10
  • RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies,caseymagoo, 01:12 PM, 10-15-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTAR 17.3 - Ring Around the Kiddies"
Posted by Belle Book on 10-14-10 at 04:32 PM
We really should've been looking more carefully in the Language Arts task, Nat -- and read the clue a little better!

But the real thing that put us so far behind was that stupid cab driver we got after we left the Pit Stop! I swear, I was this close to strangling him when he refused to turn around when we realized we needed to do so!

Let's hope we have better luck up north!

Posted by MissMyth on 10-14-10 at 04:34 PM
Eeeee! From last to second! We won! And Dad knew where Ghana was and we rocked at rolling those little hoops. Although I wish they'd let me turn them into hula hoops instead. At least me and Dad didn't mess up those poor kids homework trying to find the stupid decoder.

Posted by caseymagoo on 10-15-10 at 01:12 PM
WHOAAAA OMG IT"S BOXING!!! He looked mean but I gave him a kiss anyway. I plan to kiss my way through each county while I am selling hats. What? I wasn't supposed to sell my boxing coach his hat? But he really looked good in that hat so I had to tell him. I drank my 4 additional Red Bulls but they didn't help me to see the key to the codes. I was dizzy from circling the children, I mean Clair figured out that there were 8 children, so we knew we were on the right track. Gosh we got far back, almost like a couple of ditzy la-las but we know we're not - Back to first next week I hope, COME ON CLAIR!