URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1798
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelor - OTWOL - Ep1 - ** SPOILER POST **"

Posted by glazem1 on 01-04-10 at 09:51 PM
Okay all you East Coasters.. show some love to us West Coasters who are impatient and post your spoilers here!
We want to know who was booted, as well as who was the "booty" for one of the producers.
My hope is that among the first bootees, are the women with the kids... one thing that Jake (nor any relationship spawing from this show... pardon the pun, IMHO) does not need at this point.
(BTW... I have kids of my own and love 'em)
Hopefully Ed and Jill will help Jake pick the best and the brightest, and call me superficial (I know you will) the best looking ones.
Now that I've added enough fluff and fodder... on with the spoiling!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelor - OTWOL - Ep1 - ** SPOILER POST **"
Posted by MKitty on 01-04-10 at 11:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-10 AT 11:20 PM (EST)

Wow..
just saw the show. His abs...just WOW! Okay, so there are a couple of crazy ladies...what's new? They allude to many strange things happening in the upcoming weeks at the end of the show..but I know how evil editing works, so they may be just stringing us along!! Time will tell I have some favourites already...and there is definitely one crazy lady..but likely many, many more. That's all I'm saying for now!!

Posted by qwertypie on 01-04-10 at 11:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-10 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

Show just started here. Poor Jake doesn't seem to have many shirts does he? *fans self*

ETA the swimsuit model sure has bad posture.

Posted by qwertypie on 01-05-10 at 00:18 AM
And the dance instructor sucks at cha cha. Just sayin'

Posted by mrc on 01-04-10 at 11:40 PM
I knew he would keep the Crazy Lady. I was also surprised that he kept a couple of "manly" women. I figured he would be all sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Posted by MKitty on 01-05-10 at 04:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Yeah, I hear you about the "manly" women. There is one woman there, a blonde, who has a very square jaw and looks a lot like a less pretty Darryl Hannah. Can't remember her name and maybe she even got let go last night..but yikes!

One of the other ones who kinda freaks me out is the pretty brunette who seems really nice, but had a really, really bad oobie job and has a big cave and scaring between her oobies. Such a shame as she really is a pretty gal..and now is scarred and scary looking, yet still wears these low cut tops!!

Tribe manga'd my mug

Posted by mrc on 01-05-10 at 05:20 PM
I saw plenty of cleavage but missed that one.

I told DW there are a number of gals on the show who have asymmetrical eyes. Don't know why I noticed it. Also, there are lots of eyebrows.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Posted by Elaine Irene on 01-05-10 at 11:44 AM
I just read your message a little to late to be of any help but I have been searching the internet to find out which contestant had sex with the Bachelor Producer. No luck yet. I have read that it was one of the finalist. Anyone find out which contestant it was?

Posted by qwertypie on 01-05-10 at 03:17 PM
Not yet. I'll check TMZ. Or wait til Snidget come along with a link

Posted by MKitty on 01-05-10 at 04:07 PM
Yeah, I just read about that! Yikes, sounded pretty serious (people getting fired and booted off the show) and probably really did a huge mental number on poor Jakey!!

Tribe manga'd my mug

Posted by Snidget on 01-05-10 at 06:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

excuse me while I retrieve my eyes, seemed I rolled them out of my head.

They are being mum on which girl, but apparently it was pretty intense and the lawyers and various psychologists were very involved in what they could/couldn't say.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/04/the.bachelor.unfortunate.rumor/index.html

and

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelor-host-scandal-was-embarrassing-for-us-201041

Asked if the pair are still together, Harrison replied: "I don't know. It's a good question. Would that count on our tally as one of our couples?"

Posted by blueahh on 01-05-10 at 08:20 PM
FWIW, Reality Steve has an opinion of who got kicked off posted on his website.

Posted by thndrkttn on 01-06-10 at 08:43 AM
My guess without looking is it's Rozalyn. She seems like she would get bored with Jake in oh, I don't know, -2 seconds?

I can't wait for that episode!

Posted by bdemoney on 01-06-10 at 10:46 AM
So, if you would really like to know how the entire season is suppose to play out (Everything from who gets kicked off, to who decides to leave the show of their own accord, to which girls are in the final four, up to and including who Jake chooses in the end). Please check it out by googling Reality Steve.

I know Steve ended up spoiling Jason's season by letting us know all the details of Jason breaking up with Melissa and choosing Molly later on, well before any of us had any idea this would happen. So, I give his predictions some merit.

But, of course, now that I've read about the entire season in advance I wish I hadn't spoiled it for myself. So, if you do the same thing....please don't say I didn't warn you!

By the way, do you think the producers encouraged Jake to keep Michelle around? I honestly can not imagine why else he would have kept her around...

awesome sig pic created by syren

Posted by Loree on 01-07-10 at 11:15 AM
Jake wanted to be the Bachelor so badly. He probably would have done anything the producers asked him. Kiptyn and Reid were asked first and turned it down. Jake was practically campaigning to be the Bachelor.

Posted by kathliam on 01-08-10 at 07:27 AM
Reid may have turned down the Bachelor, but he's still popping up on TV. DH and I caught him on an episode of "House Hunters" the other night, selling condos in Chicago. OMG, isn't that Reid from Jillian's season? What is he doing here?

He's still a cutie and all, just not very personable.