URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1792
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"tori and dean: inn love"

Posted by MollyTV on 03-31-07 at 09:28 AM
hmmm... i kinda like this show...it may be somewhat scripted but i like the "over the top" tori...she really is a drama queen as her OB said....she always thinks she killed the baby...

i would probably kill her if i was dean...i doubt the marriage will last..
once the baby comes...dean who? but he seems more down to earth than i was led to believe by the tabloids...and she seems the spoiled princess of course.

i enjoyed seeing the estate sale....but i really liked seeing how much "STUFF" she had in the storage room...oh my gawd...!

but what a dumb idea...buying a B and B....
mollytv
loved the "candid" comments about not having a mom to do the baby things with...kinda sad.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: tori and dean: inn love"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-01-07 at 09:37 AM
I caught a few clips. Her husband is handsome but I even think he had moments of "what have I gotten myself into?" with her. As for it lasting, well if he left his wife who he had two small children with you? Well how he met ya is probably how he'll leave you. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-07-16 at 05:09 PM
Her husband looks like he's been hit with the ugly stick on a number of occasions!!

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-02-07 at 10:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-07 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Hideous, imho. The girl HAS a Mother, it was her Father who passed away. Just being a spoiled jerk. Let's see if HER kid ends up like she did, with that attitude about HER Mom.. Would serve her right!

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-20-07 at 05:32 PM
I happened on the second episode and thought, "They're calling this a BED & BREAKFAST" and Torie can't even make a grilled cheese sandwich, for cryin' out loud.

Who's going to be cooking the BREAKFAST??? Oh, I guess they'll hire Wolfgang Puck to come out to Temeculah.... Yeah, that's the ticket! DUMBA**ES!!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-20-07 at 09:35 PM
They always seem to be complaining about money. Guess Tori stopped getting an allowence for dear old mom and dad. He has spousal and child support payments to make. Oh gee times might be tough. Certainly don't see them eating ramen noodles. I don't think she'd would even know how to make them.