URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 179
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SPOILER ABOUT "KELLY" real time hg"

Posted by SOHla on 01-15-06 at 12:42 PM
Another site has some spoiler info on a current HG Kelly (in the house real time, not tv time)

The friend who posts about Kelly has some scoops about the list of who graduates and a scoop about the finale show. SHe will only give the info to registered people on Jokers by pm,ing her. But here is some info she did give out:

"What I can tell you now, is that within her group of 6 ladies, she will be the oldest at 41 years of age. The ladies loved her cooking and looked to her as a mother figure. She was the executive producer's favorite. And they (the production team) called her "Meth Head" in the house, because she moved around the house so fast. And one last exclusive, her tag line is "Reach Out To Life"."

I don't want to register, but if anyone here is already registed or is going to .... if you get the info Please let us know!

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=StartingOver&Number=2865190&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SPOILER ABOUT "KELLY" real time hg"
Posted by snowflake2 on 01-15-06 at 11:38 PM
I'm a bit confused...on that website, Kelly's friend said the 6 women Kelly lived with were:

Lisa (nuLisa)
Jodi
Christie
Kim
Jill (still there)

How can she be the oldest at 41 if nuLisa is there? I guess she is speaking about the tail end of her stay at the house, after nuLisa graduates (or whatever)? So what are the names of the HG's that replace Jill and nuLisa?

Posted by Miranda on 01-28-06 at 11:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

snowflake2 writes:
>I'm a bit confused...on that website,
>Kelly's friend said the 6
>women Kelly lived with were:
>
>Lisa (nuLisa)
>Jodi
>Christie
>Kim
>Jill (still there)
>
>How can she be the oldest
>at 41 if nuLisa is
>there? I guess she
>is speaking about the tail
>end of her stay at
>the house, after nuLisa graduates
>(or whatever)? So what
>are the names of the
>HG's that replace Jill and
>nuLisa?

I'm getting an itchy feeling that Kelly, if not the last to enter, is close to it. After that question, no more were answered at Joker's. Rumors have been running rampant that Cassie2 comes back to meet up with her son who had been told she was dead. Dunno if that one's true or not. It would help explain the step-mom's odd persona last year. And, don't know if Sommer comes back to the house for an actual stay, or even a visit, but I do know she ran in the 5K. Guessing at the unknown is so much fun!
Miranda

Posted by Miranda on 02-18-06 at 06:26 PM
Miranda w.r.o.t.e:
>I'm getting an itchy feeling that
>Kelly, if not the last
>to enter, is close to
>it. After that question, no
>more were answered at Joker's.
>Rumors have been running rampant
>that Cassie2 comes back to
>meet up with her son
>who had been told she
>was dead. Dunno if that
>one's true or not. It
>would help explain the step-mom's
>odd persona last year. And,
>don't know if Sommer comes
>back to the house for
>an actual stay, or even
>a visit, but I do
>know she ran in the
>5K. Guessing at the unknown
>is so much fun!
>Miranda

Got a hot tip that there's a whole new batch of ladies in the house that will air in April!!! And, the rumored Cassie2 return and stay in the house is alive and well. So is Sommer's return.

Anyone been able to sniff out (LaLa style or otherwise) any info about the couples reunion? They did get together at a B and B in wine country in September... It was in the newspaper...
Miranda

Posted by Loohoo43 on 01-16-06 at 08:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

How come I am having Trouble Registering for that websiteLoo

Posted by babylegs on 01-16-06 at 02:09 PM
this kelly person is full of #####!

Posted by ForeverHotBabe on 01-19-06 at 05:20 PM
I hate TV time. I want to know what is happening in real time, like now. I know the show is at least 3 months behind. Who the hell is this Kelly person? Who does she replace? What is her backstory I would like to know.

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-27-06 at 11:46 PM
Interesting...the "friend" requested deletion of all her posts containing the "Kelly" spoilers, and left this message as explanation:

"It seems that I may have said too much about Kelly and her experiences in the Starting Over house. I've been told (in not so many words) that it would be best if I delete my posts, regarding Kelly, until she appears on the show.

I want to apologize to everyone."

Posted by tvgal on 01-28-06 at 05:30 AM
The "real deal" who is posting as Kelly's friend is a guy and when I posted and asked who told him to stop and what info did he share that was too much, my posts were deleted.

He never told anything that was going on in the house, just the order of the house guests. And he did says that she was the oldest which was wrong since Lisa2 is there.

I am not saying he isn't for real but I found his need for sudden deletion of all his posts and unwillingness to explain himself very suspicious.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Posted by AshLanie on 01-28-06 at 07:22 AM
IF he was corresponding with this Kelley person while she is in the hosue I am sure the show got wind of it and told Keley to ahve this person stop relaying what she was saying to him.

The Ladies are under contract NOT to spill anything while in the house (meaning their real time stay in the house not viewer time).

This Kelly person, if this guy was right in relaying her mail to for all to read, seems a tad egotistical-

To say she was the favorite one of the show etc?

Sounds like Allison is back under an assumed name-Kelly-who per this guy did all the cooking etc.

Posted by Miranda on 01-28-06 at 11:20 AM
AshLanie writes:
>The Ladies are under contract NOT
>to spill anything while in
>the house (meaning their real
>time stay in the house
>not viewer time).
>
>
>This Kelly person, if this guy
>was right in relaying her
>mail to for all to
>read, seems a tad egotistical-
>
>
>To say she was the favorite
>one of the show etc?

It was a personal email from his FRIEND Kelly that he posted verbatim. I can see a friend saying that to another friend. Maybe you are trying to read too much into it? He told me she's one of the nicest people he knows and her reason for being in the house came as a total surprise to him. I'm looking forward to watching this play out.
Miranda

Posted by AshLanie on 01-28-06 at 11:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

>AshLanie writes:
>>The Ladies are under contract NOT
>>to spill anything while in
>>the house (meaning their real
>>time stay in the house
>>not viewer time).
>>
>>
>>This Kelly person, if this guy
>>was right in relaying her
>>mail to for all to
>>read, seems a tad egotistical-
>>
>>
>>To say she was the favorite
>>one of the show etc?
>
>It was a personal email from
>his FRIEND Kelly that he
>posted verbatim. I can see
>a friend saying that to
>another friend. Maybe you are
>trying to read too much
>into it? He told me
>she's one of the nicest
>people he knows and her
>reason for being in the
>house came as a total
>surprise to him. I'm looking
>forward to watching this play
>out.
>Miranda

Her verbetum quote:

"What I can tell you now, is that within her group of 6 ladies, she will be the oldest at 41 years of age. The ladies loved her cooking and looked to her as a mother figure. She was the executive producer's favorite. And they (the production team) called her "Meth Head" in the house, because she moved around the house so fast. And one last exclusive, her tag line is "Reach Out To Life"."

Still think she is egotiscal IF indeed the execurive producer lowered themselves to talk to a house guest and tell them they were their fav. (sic).

And she does sound like another Allison: Cooking and being a mother figure.

And her goal sounds soooo similar to Allisons:

Reach out to Life

IF we are to believe him that she is one of the niest people he knows then did she fake he way on? Fake problems etc?

Something justs doesn't smell right.....

Also, doesn't matter if it a friend, parent, etc...........she is under contract NOT to be spilling anything of what goes on in the house til she airs. Meaning when the viewers see her.

Posted by Miranda on 01-28-06 at 12:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

AshLanie writes:
>Her verbetum quote:
>
>"What I can tell you now,
>is that within her group
>of 6 ladies, she will
>be the oldest at 41
>years of age. The ladies
>loved her cooking and looked
>to her as a mother
>figure. She was the executive
>producer's favorite. And they (the
>production team) called her "Meth
>Head" in the house, because
>she moved around the house
>so fast. And one last
>exclusive, her tag line is
>"Reach Out To Life"."

>Still think she is egotiscal IF
>indeed the execurive producer lowered
>themselves to talk to a
>house guest and tell them
>they were their fav.
>(sic).

>And she does sound like another
>Allison: Cooking and being a
>mother figure.
>And her goal sounds soooo similar
>to Allisons: Reach out to Life

>IF we are to believe him
>that she is one of
>the niest people he knows
>then did she fake he
>way on? Fake
>problems etc?

>Something justs doesn't smell right.....

Yes, when NuLisa graduates, 41 will be the oldest. She had been in the house for a while when he posted that. Jill is now 35 on myspace and I think her official profile says 40. Anyone remember how old Cassie2 is? The rumor of her return is driving me batty! That's batty in a good way, of course.

The guy that's a personal friend of SpitUpLisa posted that the producers loved her too. She's still there and he also said that Mr Internet Man would be her downfall, but, she does graduate.

The "Reach Out to Life" could be a way of expressing the reason he told me she was there. And, I'm pretty sure he even posted it before the posts were deleted.

He's a friend of hers; not her spouse. He doesn't know everything about her. My husband knows lots of things about me my friends don't. I hope I don't have to eat my hat, but, but, but I'm buying it. LOL.
Miranda

"But the season is over!"
Posted by Sahara on 01-28-06 at 01:26 PM
Nobody can be "still there", because the season was over by at least Jan. 18, according to Rhonda.

http://www.fearlessliving.org/blog/rhonda

I agree that something just doesn't smell right.

AF 2006

"RE: But the season is over!"
Posted by AshLanie on 01-29-06 at 09:16 AM
>Nobody can be "still there", because
>the season was over by
>at least Jan. 18, according
>to Rhonda.
>
>http://www.fearlessliving.org/blog/rhonda
>
>I agree that something just doesn't
>smell right.
>
>
>AF 2006

That would be about rright for them to stop taping about that time......think last season it was the first week in Feb..

We;ll see the show til about may though, for may sweeps.

Posted by TheRealDeal on 01-30-06 at 01:32 AM
Kelly was in the house between Oct and December of 2005.

Kelly should make her first appearance during the week of Feb 6th!

Watch out for her! She's great!

Posted by Miranda on 01-30-06 at 04:47 AM
TheRealDeal writes:
>Kelly was in the house between
>Oct and December of 2005.
>
>Kelly should make her first appearance
>during the week of Feb
>6th!
>
>Watch out for her! She's great!

Hey Real! Glad you got the link. And, welcome. Be sure to read the guidelines and follow them. On this board, we may bash or support all facets of the show, including the houseguests, but NO, NONE, NADA bashing of fellow posters is allowed AT ALL.

Since Kelly is a HG, maybe she can get some info out of NBC how they plan to handle scheduling around the Olympics. I seem to remember that the late night hours featured some of the blockbuster sports like CURLING!!! Sounds like SO may be put on hiatus for the duration. That's a logical reason for the SO wrap party being on January 11th year. Yes, right after the season or series finale, the 5K run on January 9th. Again, welcome.
"Miranda"
aka FireAggie

Posted by Sahara on 01-28-06 at 01:41 PM
The guy that's a personal friend of SpitUpLisa posted that the producers loved her too. She's still there and he also said that Mr Internet Man would be her downfall, but, she does graduate.

This does not add up, either, put together with the post that Jill is still in the house when Lisa1 is gone. If Lisa1 actually graduates, that would mean that she graduates before Jill? I really cannot see that happening. I think (but not from any info, just by deduction) that Jill will graduate soon after her mom comes, if she follows the trend.

There are WAY too many holes here.

AF 2006

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-28-06 at 02:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Does any of this tie in with the SO website SNAFUs? Right now for Monday it says "August 25, 2005, new women to house.."
The web people have not been keeping the site current or up to it's old par. The new 4 women only have one liners for goals, short or no bios. And TVGuide hasn't had any preview info for the next two weeks.

Funny how these "friends" etc. pop up on these boards, drop a few, disappear, can't tell, etc.

It must be hard to keep the lid on all these shows. But I would think in their contracts, the participants would incur some massive punitive actions if they spill the beans.

As far as I can guess by preview info, Lisa 1 might go before Jill, because Jill has the trial this upcoming week, then tries to find her dad the next week. She could be there a lot longer.

And yes, I also read the Rhonda blog, where she says the whole season is already finished shooting.

(Edits: I can't type today!)

Posted by Sahara on 01-28-06 at 02:53 PM
Oh, my, if Lisa1 leaves before Jill, I certainly hope it is because she gets kicked out! But they obviously have no intention of kicking her out, because it should have been done when she left Rhonda standing on the street corner, and it has only gotten MUCH worse since.

I remember reading on Jill's website, and she was telling about meeting with Jessica and TJ and Lisa. It sounded to me like Lisa was still in the house at the time (it was November real time), because Jill talked about Lisa still "having work to do" and knowing it. But maybe I misinterpreted. Time will tell, I guess.

All these "friends" seem to have conflicting stories. And if this much stuff "leaked" out in season two (I didn't see season one), I certainly wasn't aware of it. I'm giving it all as much credibility as the "Christina gets kicked out" rumor. (Yeah, isn't it funny that as soon as things start to not add up, these people suddenly "can't tell"? lol)

If Lisa1 graduates, I will be the one doing the throw-up cry, but it won't be fake...

Posted by AshLanie on 01-29-06 at 09:12 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06
>AT 12:21 PM (EST)

>
>AshLanie writes:
>>Her verbetum quote:
>>
>>"What I can tell you now,
>>is that within her group
>>of 6 ladies, she will
>>be the oldest at 41
>>years of age. The ladies
>>loved her cooking and looked
>>to her as a mother
>>figure. She was the executive
>>producer's favorite. And they (the
>>production team) called her "Meth
>>Head" in the house, because
>>she moved around the house
>>so fast. And one last
>>exclusive, her tag line is
>>"Reach Out To Life"."
>
>>Still think she is egotiscal IF
>>indeed the execurive producer lowered
>>themselves to talk to a
>>house guest and tell them
>>they were their fav.
>>(sic).
>
>>And she does sound like another
>>Allison: Cooking and being a
>>mother figure.
>>And her goal sounds soooo similar
>>to Allisons: Reach out to Life
>
>>IF we are to believe him
>>that she is one of
>>the niest people he knows
>>then did she fake he
>>way on? Fake
>>problems etc?
>
>>Something justs doesn't smell right.....
>
>Yes, when NuLisa graduates, 41 will
>be the oldest. She had
>been in the house for
>a while when he posted
>that. Jill is now 35
>on myspace and I think
>her official profile says 40.
>Anyone remember how old Cassie2
>is? The rumor of her
>return is driving me batty!
>That's batty in a good
>way, of course.
>
>The guy that's a personal friend
>of SpitUpLisa posted that the
>producers loved her too. She's
>still there and he also
>said that Mr Internet Man
>would be her downfall, but,
>she does graduate.
>
>The "Reach Out to Life" could
>be a way of expressing
>the reason he told me
>she was there. And, I'm
>pretty sure he even posted
>it before the posts were
>deleted.
>
>He's a friend of hers; not
>her spouse. He doesn't know
>everything about her. My husband
>knows lots of things about
>me my friends don't. I
>hope I don't have to
>eat my hat, but, but,
>but I'm buying it. LOL.
>
>Miranda

Actually the point I was makig is Kelley signed a contract an new the terms of the contract....NOT to type about the show til she airs.

Naw, I;ll probally be eating my words...chuckling......

NOTHING that happens on this show anymore suprises me....

I watch it for entertainment purposes as i do Big Brither, etc...........I see this show NO different than these other reality shows.

Allison gets to graduate twice cause she whined about it.

Lisa had been given 4-5 chances and one of those chances was lying when having the grade of a D.

Christina graduted yet she did not (imho) become a woman of honour....a woman of honour would not gossip viciously as sh did....(when talking to Jill about Kim).

Jessica graduted but a lot of viewers still wonder why she was even there. She didn't wish to be public about her Mom's death yet goes on national tv...irony as its' best.

As for Kelly, I'll be looking forward to seeing the NICE person and why she is there. I want to see what problems she has since she is the fav of the executive producer and the hosuemates......wonder what Allison will think though when she watches the new fav? chuckling

Anyhow, imho, the show has become a cross between a soap opera and the Jerry Springer show.....which btw, im my area he Springer show is the lead in for S.O. chuckling

Of course Lisa graduates.........that is a gimme, she has been given far more chances than any other in the history of S.O. The show can not afford to boot anyone....too many have been booted for far lsess offenses.

Posted by Miranda on 01-29-06 at 09:40 AM
Good post Ash!
Miranda

Posted by TheRealDeal on 01-30-06 at 01:36 AM
Kelly never disclosed anything about what she was doing in the house. Just how she was feeling, and about her progress. The only spoiler she gave me was a list of her roommates back in Oct.

Posted by MizJazmine on 02-11-06 at 02:36 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06
>AT 11:50 AM (EST)

>
>>AshLanie writes:
>
>
>Her verbetum quote:
>
>
>"What I can tell you now,
>is that within her group
>of 6 ladies, she will
>be the oldest at 41
>years of age. The ladies
>loved her cooking and looked
>to her as a mother
>figure. She was the executive
>producer's favorite. And they (the
>production team) called her "Meth
>Head" in the house, because
>she moved around the house
>so fast. And one last
>exclusive, her tag line is
>"Reach Out To Life"."
>
>
>Something justs doesn't smell right.....
>
>
>This caught my attention because If it's true, IMO being called "Meth Head" by the production team and being told that she was the executive producer's favorite doesn't sound good at all to me. As a matter of fact it all sounds rather messy. I would like to hope that that's not the case, but I do know better. After all this is SO I'm talking about here....

Posted by Miranda on 01-28-06 at 11:12 AM
tvgal writes:
>The "real deal" who is posting
>as Kelly's friend is a
>guy and when I posted
>and asked who told him
>to stop and what info
>did he share that was
>too much, my posts were
>deleted.
>
>He never told anything that was
>going on in the house,
>just the order of the
>house guests. And he did
>says that she was the
>oldest which was wrong since
>Lisa2 is there.
>
>I am not saying he isn't
>for real but I found
>his need for sudden deletion
>of all his posts and
>unwillingness to explain himself very
>suspicious.
>
>I guess we will just have
>to wait and see.

Kelly's only in the house some 40ish days and enters after SpitUpLisa graduates. NuLisa graduates before she does. Asking if the house continues to fill is what got the plug pulled. He told me a little more, but I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it under the circumstances.
Miranda

Posted by AshLanie on 01-29-06 at 09:14 AM
Understandable about not wanting to spill anymore.....

Posted by TheRealDeal on 01-30-06 at 01:37 AM
And I thank you for that.

Posted by Miranda on 02-18-06 at 06:38 PM
tvgal writes:
>The "real deal" who is posting
>as Kelly's friend is a
>guy and when I posted
>and asked who told him
>to stop and what info
>did he share that was
>too much, my posts were
>deleted.
>
>He never told anything that was
>going on in the house,
>just the order of the
>house guests. And he did
>says that she was the
>oldest which was wrong since
>Lisa2 is there.
>
>I am not saying he isn't
>for real but I found
>his need for sudden deletion
>of all his posts and
>unwillingness to explain himself very
>suspicious.
>
>I guess we will just have
>to wait and see.

I've waited. And, I've seen. Deal posted more than the guest list and everything he posted has come to pass. We know the exact date IRL the house is representing. And, as a "local" I have no problem verifying the weather. And, I have no doubt about when she will be getting her first steps and quite a lot about her stay in the asylum. :::shrugg:::
Miranda

Posted by Pinkster on 01-30-06 at 10:38 PM
>I hate TV time. I want
>to know what is happening
>in real time, like now.
> I know the show
>is at least 3 months
>behind. Who the hell
>is this Kelly person?
>Who does she replace?
>What is her backstory I
>would like to know.

This is a quote from one of the posts from the above link...

"This is for the week of Feb. 6.

"Kim has an emotional breakdown and Jill's private investigator makes progress in finding her father.

"Having pushed life coach Rhonda Britten to her boiling point, Lisa N. says her last goodbyes and a new housemate, Kelly, arrives."

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-29-06 at 09:29 AM
Ok, I am about to reveal my dirty little secret. The thing that I hide from even my husband................

I.......... read.............. rag sheets.
That's right. Rag sheets. The Enquirer, People you name it if it has gossip in it I read it.

Now, the Enquirer always puts a little preview paragraph in each week about the upcoming daytime soaps and they always have Starting Over in that column.

It's called the sneak peek and this is what it says about Starting over....Now this is for the week starting FEb 6th so it will be week after next.

"Kim has an emtional breakdown and Jill's private investigator makes progress in finding her father. Having pushed life coach Rhonda Britten to her boiling point, Lisa N. says her last goodbyes and anew housemate, Kelly, arrives.

Wonder what 'pushed her life coach Rhonda Britten to her boiling point' means???

Posted by Miranda on 01-29-06 at 09:38 AM
SOfan0221 writes:
>Ok, I am about to reveal
>my dirty little secret.
>The thing that I hide
>from even my husband................
>
>I.......... read.............. rag sheets.
>That's right. Rag sheets.
>The Enquirer, People you name
>it if it has gossip
>in it I read it.

I promise to not share your secret with anyone!

>Now, the Enquirer always puts a
>little preview paragraph in each
>week about the upcoming daytime
>soaps and they always have
>Starting Over in that column.
>
>It's called the sneak peek and
>this is what it says
>about Starting over....Now this is
>for the week starting FEb
>6th so it will be
>week after next.
>
>"Kim has an emtional breakdown and
>Jill's private investigator makes progress
>in finding her father.
>Having pushed life coach Rhonda
>Britten to her boiling point,
>Lisa N. says her last
>goodbyes and anew housemate, Kelly,
>arrives.
>
>Wonder what 'pushed her life coach
>Rhonda Britten to her boiling
>point' means???

Wow! Good spoiler! I'm betting the blonde (?) Rhonda hears more about Mr Internet Man!!! LOL.
Miranda

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-29-06 at 10:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-06 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

"Boiling point"...probably something to do with Lisa N's tupperware party. Which one is Lisa N? NuLisa? OldLisa?

Never mind, it's OldLisa. She just doesn't match up with Tupperware. Is that going to be her part time employment? LOL

Posted by sowhat on 01-29-06 at 12:06 PM
>Having pushed life coach Rhonda
>Britten to her boiling point,
>Lisa N. says her last
>goodbyes and anew housemate, Kelly,
>arrives

OMG!! Lisa doesn't graduate!!!!!!!!!! She's obsessed with internet man ....

Posted by jeana28 on 02-05-06 at 06:56 PM
OOOHH finally.. I just laughed watching lisa n trying to sell Tupperware. .one piece? and of course she had other people do the work.. she just sat back and tried to talk about something she had no clue...
it looks like Lisa is finally leaving. what a waste of space. to bad its too late in the season.. well it will be interesting to see this new Housemate..

Posted by AshLanie on 01-29-06 at 01:13 PM
S. O. sneak previews listed with the soap operas...go figure...chuckling

Posted by Miranda on 01-29-06 at 01:42 PM
AshLanie writes:
>S. O. sneak previews listed with
>the soap operas...go figure...chuckling

Oh man! That is a knee slapper!!! Life has never been this SCRIPTED! I'll swear, SpitUpLisa is such a bad actress!
Miranda

Posted by AshLanie on 01-29-06 at 05:25 PM
>AshLanie writes:
>>S. O. sneak previews listed with
>>the soap operas...go figure...chuckling
>
>Oh man! That is a knee
>slapper!!! Life has never been
>this SCRIPTED! I'll swear, SpitUpLisa
>is such a bad actress!
>
>Miranda

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpitUpLisa......LMAO..........love it

Posted by Tattooed Lady on 01-29-06 at 09:09 PM
So, who is surprised that SO is rated/grouped as a soap opera? It's just the next generation of soaps.

Posted by Sahara on 01-29-06 at 04:01 PM
Oh, my gosh, I so hope this is true! (And we all know that if it is in the National Enquirer, it MUST be so. lol) Please, please, please.....

It's okay to have our own little secrets. My mother just figured out that I am 45 and still sleep with a teddy bear. And I admit to NO ONE that I watch Big Brother (but after last time, I doubt I ever do again).

"So are you saying . . ."
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-29-06 at 11:07 PM
. . . that if ever SO starts airing live feeds, you'll run the update threads?

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

"RE: So are you saying . . ."
Posted by Sahara on 01-29-06 at 11:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-06 AT 01:24 AM (EST)

Oh, sure, I'll be glad to, right after I eat only liver and sauerkraut for a month, attend a Heavy Metal and Country Music Marathon, immerse myself in boiling oil for an hour, and take my head out of the oven.

Because on the list of Things I Would Most Like to Do, it ranks right below these.

Posted by flashwife on 01-29-06 at 11:38 PM
Oh please let it be some how true they booted CrazyLisa, but my gut tell's me, Ronda said she is on her last step, and she will get her gradation party????????

Posted by Miranda on 01-30-06 at 05:07 AM
flashwife writes:
>Oh please let it be some
>how true they booted CrazyLisa,
>but my gut tell's me,
>Ronda said she is on
>her last step, and she
>will get her gradation party????????

Well, her personal friend that was posting here and on AOL said she d-o-e-s graduate and Mr Internet Man IS her downfall. Now, this is a poster who has disappeared from the AOL boards and I haven't seen him here lately either. In his defense, her progress has played out according to his posts. I wish he'd come back and post some more. FWIW, I don't think it's possible for SpitUpLisa to be as bad IRL as she is being portrayed on this "reality" tv show.
Miranda

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-30-06 at 07:53 AM
Ok Miranda, help me out here. I guess my brain is rusty. I figured out the IRL is 'in real life', but what is FWIW? I put 'from where I' in there but the w at the end has me thrown.

I know I will feel so stupid when it is revealed. lol

Posted by Miranda on 01-30-06 at 08:00 AM
SOfan0221 writes:
>Ok Miranda, help me out here.
> I guess my
>brain is rusty.
>I figured out the IRL
>is 'in real life', but
>what is FWIW?
>I put 'from where I'
>in there but the w
>at the end has me
>thrown.
>
>I know I will feel so
>stupid when it is revealed.
> lol

Good morning and I'm laughing with you. FWIW = For What It's Worth. Now, help me out. I keep seeing IIRC and I can't figure that one out...
Miranda

Posted by TheRealDeal on 01-30-06 at 02:02 PM
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.

Posted by Miranda on 01-30-06 at 03:11 PM
>IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.

Oh my goodness!!! That's it. Thank you.
Miranda

Posted by GuyStartingOver on 02-03-06 at 05:18 PM
>FWIW, I don't think it's possible for SpitUpLisa to be as bad >IRL as she is being portrayed on this "reality" tv show.

Ohhhhhhhh, I don't have any doubt about THAT. I've known people who, like her, are total takers/users. She doesn't do anything unless she sees explicit value in it for herself.

Posted by Redbud on 02-13-06 at 06:05 PM
Forgive the "life coach like" comment...but Lisa's downfall is NOT Mr. Internet, it's her own inability to handle the situation. He CLEARLY doesn't give one whit about her...it's all about her insecurities.

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 01-30-06 at 12:04 PM
Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please! Somebody make her leave!!!!

Posted by Dayum Yankee on 01-30-06 at 08:44 PM
Please please please let it be true that Rhonda finally has had enough of spituplisa or lisatwit or lisa1 or whoever she is and kicks her out to the curb. That would just make my day/week!!!! I'd have a glass of wine and salut to her good riddance.

Posted by sowhat on 02-01-06 at 05:41 PM
Well then I wonder if she will be sent to her own apartment to make a living with her new tupperware job, and plan a dinner party....oh the work!!

Posted by SOfan0221 on 02-02-06 at 06:26 AM
I just thought of something!!!! Eurika!!!

I haven't been to a tupperware party in years, but the last few I attended they always had food to share with the guests. And then of course put all the leftovers into tupperware containers.

Rhonda probably figured out that Lisa is too lazy to cook and she didn't want her to starve when she goes out on her own. Tupperware sales are perfect. The hostess fixes the food, Lisa shows up and does her sales speil. Lisa packs up all the leftovers in her tupperware display and waaalaaa, the next meal is ready. too funny.

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 02-04-06 at 01:11 AM
What if "Lisa says her final good-byes" is not in reference to her housemates, but rather refers to her composing yet ANOTHER final goodbye to Mr. Internet? Or maybe it is a final goodbye to lying. Rhonda can have her make a popsicle stick boat with the word "lies" written on every stick. Then Lisa can go down to the ocean, put her boat of lies in the water and say good-bye to it. Or maybe Lisa will get busted, claim that she's had a huge epiphany, grab onto Rhonda's ankles, perform a really loud dry-cry and offer to say a final good-bye to her old ways. (Whatever happens, we KNOW that this time Rhonda REALLY means it...yawn)

If she does indeed graduate, how can anything have been her downfall? Graduation means success and achievement. Of course, Lisa may be the first HG to go out with a "conditional graduation". Maybe, she'll get a silver statuette instead of the customary gold-tone, and the inscription may say, "Lisa, Resident of Starting Over House, 2005". The ladies can float candles in a puddle, only half the lights will be turned on in the yard, and no chairs will be provided. No limo either...she'll have to call a cab.

Posted by maryellennaco on 02-04-06 at 02:45 PM
Perfect, Seasoned!!!! And a hilarious way to think that LisaTwit would roll out the door!!! ROFLMAO

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-04-06 at 05:21 PM
SOH installs a revolving door, as Lisa 1 leaves, Alliscam returns!

Posted by Miranda on 02-04-06 at 06:34 PM
OklaBlue writes:
>SOH installs a revolving door, as
>Lisa 1 leaves, Alliscam returns!

OMG...gasp. You caught me off guard. Too funny. Quick!!! I need a paper towel!!! LOL.

Since she's a real person, Allie, I mean... I've read that she's back at work at the B of A. So much about this TV show isn't what we bought into when it first aired.

BTW: So far, in the LA market, it looks like the Olympics are NOT going to bump the soaps/SO. NBC took a beating during the last Olympics... That's when I became a huge CURLING fan!!!
Miranda

Posted by maryellennaco on 02-06-06 at 04:32 PM
Man, and here I thought I was the only CURLING fan in America!! LOL!!

Posted by GuyStartingOver on 02-06-06 at 05:52 PM
...I take it you don't mean 'curling' 12-oz. cans in your hands??

Posted by maryellennaco on 02-07-06 at 04:44 PM
No, no.. That EXTREME sport of CURLING... Sort of like shuffleboard on ice with that big round thing that you try to hit the center spot with, while other people sweep the ice in front of that round thingie with a handle to keep it moving. Gee, that was about as clear as mud, huh??

Posted by GuyStartingOver on 02-10-06 at 04:30 PM
>No, no.. That EXTREME sport of
>CURLING... Sort of like shuffleboard
>on ice with that big
>round thing that you try
>to hit the center spot
>with, while other people sweep
>the ice in front of
>that round thingie with a
>handle to keep it moving.
>Gee, that was about as
>clear as mud, huh??

Let's see now... they sweep ice with a handle to move it into a big, round thingie's center spot...

Sounds promising, but I think I like my version of curling a little better...

Posted by maryellennaco on 02-12-06 at 07:10 PM
StartingOverGuy, your curling sounds like a TON MORE FUN than the extreme Olympic sport of curling.. FOR SURE!!

Posted by Miranda on 02-18-06 at 08:07 PM
GuyStartingOver writes:
>...I take it you don't mean
>'curling' 12-oz. cans in your
>hands??

:::deep breath:::
I'm curling a 16 ouncer right now... It even has lympk rngx on it...
Miranda

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-09-06 at 10:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

HooRah! Kelly has replaced Lisa 1 on the SO website bios. Look at her self portrait...an outline character girl stretched over two strands of barbed wire, scary. Her story sounds like it may involve incest. There is a video promo on SO site also, under episode recaps.

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-10-06 at 03:06 PM
Now we have all the questions above answered. The rumor about Kelly was true. Lisa 1 did not graduate before Jill, only asked to work elsewhere for a time. Mr. Internet did figure into her problems.

Regarding timing. We now know from two days ago that Jill's letter to her dad was dated Oct 18. Today when they showed the outdoor shots with Kelly's arrival and Lisa 1's departure, you see roses in full bloom, and Jill saying it's nippy outside. That also lends itself to mid to late October. We know everyone was gone by Jan. 9 or so. That's why there was no Chistmas decor anywhere yet, it's still October.

Thanks for the heads up on Kelly! She seems to have a lot of anger, from the next preview they showed today.

Posted by shawnar on 02-12-06 at 06:08 PM
Is this the same Kelly that people have been posting about? Her friend on another site? If it is can anyone please refresh me on what he was saying?

Posted by staceeturner on 02-13-06 at 01:43 PM
I'm so confused! I'm pretty new to this writing on the internet and having a hard time understanding the meaning of t.v time and real time I know that the show is behind the real date but how can people know what is going on last Jan? and one more thing since i'm new at this can someone tell me how you get your name tags???I think that The newest roomie Kelly has something wrong with her teeth you see how she keeps running her tounge over her teeth, oh well still rather that than Lisa#1, whining phony cry if you can call it that!

Posted by TheRealDeal on 02-14-06 at 01:15 AM
>I'm so confused! I'm pretty new
>to this writing on the
>internet and having a hard
>time understanding the meaning of
>t.v time and real time
>I know that the show
>is behind the real date
>but how can people know
>what is going on last
>Jan? and one more thing
>since i'm new at this
>can someone tell me how
>you get your name tags???I
>think that The newest roomie
>Kelly has something wrong with
>her teeth you see how
>she keeps running her tounge
>over her teeth, oh well
>still rather that than Lisa#1,
>whining phony cry if you
>can call it that!

Nothing's wrong with her teeth. She's just trying not to cry all the time. That's just her "I don't want to cry" mannerism.

Posted by Labyrinth on 02-14-06 at 08:43 AM
The television show is filmed ahead of time. When we watch it on television it is not a "live" show that happened just today or even last week.

Now that the show has wrapped (as mentioned on the LC Rhonda's blog at her personal website), people who have left the show have gone on with their lives and that information is leaking out. For example, Jill is now posting in "real time" about her life because a contract she was under with SO prevented it before now (which indicates some sort of time limit as to when they must remain silent about the show).

For fun, some folks like to watch the show and figure out what time of the year/month the show was actually filmed - hence the reference to 9-11 anniversary when Jessica was on the show, dated the show as to when it was really taped. Jill's comments about being there 8 weeks dated placed the date of when the show was being filmed as opposed to when we are watching it. The show seems to be running about 3 months behind us (?)

Go look in the main directory under the OffTopic forum for help on making tags and signatures. You can change this under your profile which you see at the main directory page.

Posted by Alpharedhead on 02-15-06 at 08:25 PM
>For fun, some folks like to
>watch the show and figure
>out what time of the
>year/month the show was actually
>filmed.

Noticed Christie's food diary on Tuesday was dated 10/21/05. But about Kelly.... How come no one mentioned in all those "future housemate" posts that she was kinda... what's the nice way to say it?... uhh... psycho? I mean, that would be a spoiler, now, wouldn't it?

(Cat's outta the bag now, though.)

~AR~

Posted by Labyrinth on 02-15-06 at 10:43 PM
I guess it was because those were posted by supporters of Kelly. Sigh. She did herself no favor by coming to the SO house.

Hope she is able to work it out. Or at least not kill someone

Posted by TheRealDeal on 02-14-06 at 01:22 AM
> Is this the same
>Kelly that people have been
>posting about? Her friend on
>another site? If it is
>can anyone please refresh me
>on what he was saying?
>

I wasn't saying anything other than watch her and enjoy her story.

Posted by shawnar on 02-14-06 at 08:46 PM

>>
>
>
>I wasn't saying anything other than
>watch her and enjoy her
>story.

I think I am going to enjoy her story.I find it intresting that a lot of people doubted your story. I think its because its it was so confusing with another Lisa and the original one gone. Also because Jill was still there I think we figured she would be long gone by now.

Also are they allowed to email and tell there story to people while they're still in the house? In the other seasons it was unheard of. But this season they all have the myspace websites up before they graduate tv time. Theres also a lot more people claiming to know the house guests and a lot of the stuff is true. I was under the immpression that they were not supposed to talk about their experience untill they graduate. Thanks for your time.

Posted by burghroots on 02-17-06 at 01:41 PM
How do we find the houseguests on MySpace? I tried searching on the term "starting over" but there were hundreds of profiles returned. Thanks

"Many of their sites"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-17-06 at 08:26 PM
are listed in this thread. It's also the only one to which new sites should be posted.

Posted by shawnar on 02-17-06 at 09:23 PM
there is a thread in the general discussion forum that has lots of different links. If you click on one of the housemates myspace links in the right hand side of the screen will be "my friends" theres pictures of other housemates there and then you can click on them and take you to the others sites. Sorry I know it sounds confusing.

Posted by Sahara on 02-18-06 at 11:35 AM
Miranda said (quoting Kelly's friend):

"The ladies loved her cooking and looked to her as a mother figure. She was the executive producer's favorite."

He told me she's one of the nicest people he knows.

Wow, what am I not seeing? She certainly has not endeared herself to me. If she were one of the nicest people I knew, I would DEFINITELY be going out and meeting some new people.

AF 2006

Posted by Miranda on 02-18-06 at 06:15 PM
Sahara writes:

>Wow, what am I not seeing?

What I've never seen yet. A total p.e.r.s.o.n who has gone on a reality tv show as a human being and not shoved into the hole or peg that the writers have created for the person.

>She certainly has not
>endeared herself to me.
>If she were one of the
>nicest people I knew,
>I would DEFINITELY be going
>out and meeting some new
>people.

Deal has captured shots and posted every day Kelly's been on the air. True. Her skin doesn't appear soft and dewy and she's looked pretty terse. But, man-o-man!!! After this season full of beeaachhes, I applaud her for doing it. And, Deal has said from the beginning, it was a p-o-s-i-t-v-e experience for her. I like her. Admittedly, I am influenced by my correspondence with Real a few months ago. <Grinning at him being dressed down and being told to shyddyup.> Go Kelly!
Miranda

Posted by Sahara on 02-18-06 at 07:20 PM
Oh, I am not talking about her looks at all. It is her actions. I feel for her, too, and hope that she makes great progress. But I do not, at this point, see what I think of as a nice person at all.

AF 2006

Posted by Miranda on 02-18-06 at 08:17 PM
>Oh, I am not talking about
>her looks at all.
>It is her actions.
>I feel for her, too,
>and hope that she makes
>great progress. But I
>do not, at this point,
>see what I think of
>as a nice person at
>all.

Starting Over is scripted. I think she will be this season's Megg. I'm finding it hard to believe that there will be a whole new group of women coming onboard to be aired in April. I bought Kelly's story complete; hook, line and sinker. Too bad for... gotta run... Dayummm being on dialup and well... :::snort::: Oh, if there is a whole new group coming in April...then, I think it mmmmaaaaayyyyy be being picked up.
Miranda

Posted by Sahara on 02-19-06 at 00:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-06 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

I wonder if that is true about a whole new group in April. That doesn't sound right, but who knows? That is awfully late, and we know filming ended over a month ago. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Edited to remove wrong sig.

Posted by SOfan0221 on 02-19-06 at 07:28 AM
Here is the sneak peak that my errrr, ahhhhh, ahem, magazine printed (the one addiction I don't discuss).....
---------------------
Week of 27th

Jodi and Kelly's fight continues. Jill's estranged father sends roses to her graduation.

Meanwhile, the couple appear before the board of reviews, where Michael drops a bomb on Jaclyn.
--------------------
So sounds like the cat fight goes on, Jill graduates and couples return? Never got to see the couples portion the first three weeks of the new season.

Posted by Labyrinth on 02-19-06 at 09:24 AM
I would guess these are repeat showings of the couple house. Not new eps. Just a guess.

Posted by SOfan0221 on 02-19-06 at 10:13 AM
I agee, for me it will be new as I have not seen any of the episodes this season that involve the couples.

I hope Jodi and Kelly get their problems worked out, but in order for that to happen I think Kelly needs to adapt her body language and facial expressions to a less threatening demenor.
Perhaps Rhonda will show her footage of her 'discussion' with Jodi.

Posted by Spaciestdaisy on 02-19-06 at 09:14 PM
But, we all have to remember, this is a TV show. notice how they didn't show the initial conversation between Jodi and Kelly (Where Kelly told Jodi she felt she couldn't live up to her expectations) Maybe Jodi was being Nasty, but they wanted Kelly to seem like the nasty one, so they only put Jodi's side of the story in.

Posted by beckettrep on 02-27-06 at 08:53 PM
>I agee, for me it will
>be new as I have
>not seen any of the
>episodes this season that involve
>the couples.
>
>I hope Jodi and Kelly get
>their problems worked out, but
>in order for that to
>happen I think Kelly needs
>to adapt her body language
>and facial expressions to a
>less threatening demenor.
>Perhaps Rhonda will show her footage
>of her 'discussion' with Jodi.
>

Also for that to happen I think Jodi needs to butt out - stop trying to be everyone's LC and just concentrate on her own 'stuff'. Jodi was out of line when she tried to 'suggest' to Kelly during the cloud exercise - Kelly coulda/shoulda put whatever she felt like it in the depression cloud regardless of whether or not it was something already 'addressed' or not - Jodi shoulda/coulda just concentrated on her own cloud and kept her unsolicited opinions to herself. JMHO

Posted by Miranda on 02-19-06 at 04:47 PM
SOfan0221 writes:
>Here is the sneak peak that
>my errrr, ahhhhh, ahem, magazine
>printed (the one addiction I
>don't discuss).....
>---------------------
>Week of 27th
>
>Jodi and Kelly's fight continues.
>Jill's estranged father sends roses
>to her graduation.
>
>Meanwhile, the couple appear before the
>board of reviews, where Michael
>drops a bomb on Jaclyn.
>
>--------------------
>So sounds like the cat fight
>goes on, Jill graduates and
>couples return? Never
>got to see the couples
>portion the first three weeks
>of the new season.

OMG!!! The rag reader is back! YaY!!! Fear not; your secret is still safe with me! Starting Over is amesh in the tangling of it's own evil webs, no? Personally, I've committed to some charitable work next week. I didn't pull the Costa Rica ticket, but I'm sure my services will be welcomed where I'm going. Internet access? Dunno? Also dunno what to pack. It snowed in San Francisco yesterday! Lotza hail in my back yard today! Gawd! I love weather. :::smooches to my fellow SO addicts:::
Miranda

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 02-22-06 at 12:29 PM
the couples come back? Jill graduates? My goodness . . .what a week!! THanks for keeping us up to date by ummm . . .reading the things we don't discuss.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-23-06 at 03:22 AM
Finally Jill graduates, now this is good news! Bummed that the couples are coming back for reruns but hope it only lasts one day. Thanks for sharing the spoiler.

Posted by Labyrinth on 02-24-06 at 02:19 PM
Still waiting for that Kelly - who is loved by all the HG's - to show up (sarcasm).

Personally, I find Kelly to be hard and unpleasant but I guess it's all a matter of taste.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-24-06 at 05:34 PM
I agree...sure seems strange that Jill supposedly ends up loving her and also Jodie when they're both ready to strangle each other?

Posted by beckettrep on 02-27-06 at 08:57 PM
>I agree...sure seems strange that Jill
>supposedly ends up loving her
>and also Jodie when they're
>both ready to strangle each
>other?
>
>

Typical Jill, always puts herself in the middle of the most recent 'conflama' or whatever the heck term she uses......The only one I can tolerate is Kim - the rest are yet another group of backstabbing beooytches who are just not quite as obvious about the stabbing as the first bunch this season were.

Posted by jumpingbeans on 02-28-06 at 03:09 AM
I was thinking the other day about Kelly being referred to as the "executive producer's favorite", trying to figure out what they could possibly see in her. Then in dawned on me... ratings.

Kelly would be an executive producers favorite, not because she is nice or funny or any reasons we may pick a favorite, but because she creates drama. She adds drama, which in their minds relate directly to ratings.

I think this also explains why Lisa1 was also a favorite.

Apparently, on a reality show, saying someone is an executive producers favorite is code for saying they are a b*t*h.

"Any more to say"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-28-06 at 09:38 AM
about the spoiler aspect of this thread?

If this continues being a discussion of Kelly that couldn't just as well go in IH, we'll lock this thread.

"RE: Any more to say"
Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-28-06 at 07:47 PM
Yes I agree..if she's the producer's favorite it HAS to be because b!tchiness brings ratings! I still don't see Jill getting very close to Kelly and supposedly Jill ends up loving Kelly..time will tell I suppose.

"RE: Any more to say"
Posted by gargoyle on 03-22-06 at 12:20 PM
it is a shame that this show has taken the stereotype of women and used it to entice viewers. i thought one main thing about this show was to "break the cycle' which in my eyes means women supporting women. the fact that the women go privately to each other or several of the housemates and discusses another housemate. in my eyes, they should be discouraged from beahivng with cattiness and required to speak directly with the person who is angering/upsetting them.

one way to develop honest and open relationships is to stop the behind the back discussions and it should be one of the requirements for all the housemates...if you are going to discuss a housemate especially in a negative way, the ghousemates should be responsible for going to the person directly. how is gossiping and backbiting productive or "honest"?