URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 179
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Average Joes/Janes, share your war stories here...."

Posted by AlexRogan on 12-09-03 at 11:06 AM
I guess I should go first.
----------------
When I was 14 I was a nerd and I had this big crush on a really cute girl, but I was too shy to come out and say anything directly to her about it. I kind of hung out with her and her group as much as I could just to be near her, but one day she just turned to me and said 'Do you mind? I'm want to be with my FRIENDS.'

I don't blame her for feeling that way back then, I was rather like some puppy dog following her around, but back then it hurt real bad. After that it took me two whole years recover enough to even try and ask a girl out.

On a more positive note, when I was 17 I met a 15 year old girl and we clicked right away. She was a she-nerd and we lived far appart from eachother so we wrote letters constantly and managed to get together every couple of months. As we both got into our 20's, we became much less nerdy and she had lots of guys after her, but I'm the guy that got her. We have been happily married about 15 years now.
-------------------
Your turn

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Average Joes/Janes, share your war stories here...."
Posted by AlexRogan on 12-09-03 at 05:46 PM
testing, testing, 1 2 3. Is this thing on?