URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1789
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Men Tell All"

Posted by Loree on 07-20-09 at 08:55 PM
Anyone watching?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Men Tell All"
Posted by qwertypie on 07-20-09 at 09:34 PM
in 87 minutes

Posted by Loree on 07-20-09 at 10:00 PM
Jillian wore mango mango nailpolish for Tanner.

Posted by AyaK on 07-21-09 at 01:19 AM
Not a very interesting show.

The "man code" was just stupid. Dave is worse than a pack of little old women.

Do we put any special meaning in the wording that Reid was "otherwise engaged"?

So the drama is Ed v. Reid, with Kiptyn getting ready to be the next Bachelor.

And Wes still sounds like a schmuck. Supposedly the producers dis-invited him. Makes sense, so that he can't engage in his #1 activity: self-promotion.

Jillian is worried about hammertoe? Does she realize that hammertoe is largely self-caused from poor-fitting high heels? Does she care?

Zzzzzzzz. Until next week, take a snooze on Jillian.

Posted by jbug on 07-21-09 at 10:30 AM
I missed a lot of the man-code part (for some reason channel 24 in my area gets poor satellite reception), but I agree Dave is just too much. I'm glad the audience let him know he is not God's gift to women.

I was disappointed that they chose to give Wes even more air time. Discussing him would have been all right; but I don't think they needed to show him singing over and over.

Agman 2009

Posted by Loree on 07-21-09 at 10:32 AM
I hope they don't pick Jake for the Bachelor next season. It would be so boring. He is so worried about saying the proper thing. I always get the impression he is saying what he thinks he should say rather than what he truly feels. He is too worried about appearing perfect.

Dave and his silly Man Code. I think after awhile he realized he was all alone on that one.

They were throwing Wes under the bus. Then backing up and driving over him again and again. Chris really dislikes Wes.

They advertised that we were suppose to see people from the past shows at a party together in Vegas. But I don't remember seeing that. I guess they ran out of time.

And Jason still makes me want to throwup in my mouth when I see him. What are they paying Molly to stick by him?

Posted by byoffer on 07-21-09 at 11:41 AM
What are they paying Molly to stick by him?

Apparently enough to fly back and forth from Wisc to Seattle every other weekend.

Posted by thndrkttn on 07-22-09 at 01:52 PM
"I hope they don't pick Jake for the Bachelor next season. It would be so boring. He is so worried about saying the proper thing. I always get the impression he is saying what he thinks he should say rather than what he truly feels. He is too worried about appearing perfect.

I completely agree. I think his "Aw geez, aw schucks, golly-gee-whillakers" act would get *really* old after the first 15 minutes.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 07-22-09 at 11:58 AM
Finally watched it.

Molly and Jason - they don't get it that it wasn't that he dumped Melissa it's the way he dumped Melissa. Unless his contracted stated that if he dumped her on national tv for extra $$...I hope there was alot of $$.

Jake - there's just something off about Jake. He needs a girl that's as quirky as he is. I think a season of Jake and the girls he should be paired with would be rather boring.

Wes - I'm with jbug. If they disliked him that much, why keep playing clips of him singing. They should have set his clip to another singers song. I'm sure we could have picked a song for him

Reid - I wanted to see him. But with previews understand why.

Dave - blech

Jesse - Yum. He was way cuter than he was while on the show.

Overall it was a pretty boring episode.

Posted by MKitty on 07-24-09 at 04:16 PM
Dave..what an a-hole. The man code stuff was just so moronic...and to go on about it over and over.

And yes, as I speculated in another thread, I think it is suspicious that Reid could not make it.

And yes, why the hell show so much of the despicable Wes when he is , wisely, not even there...just cut him out already, the freeloading garbage bag he is...

Sigh..I have no idea how this is going to turn out...but Ed still gives me the creeps. When I saw him drunk and falling all over at the hotel..that also really bugged me.

Posted by qwertypie on 07-25-09 at 07:38 PM
I agree with you on all points.